Appsulate is a web isolation platform that secures SaaS apps from data exfiltration and shields corporate endpoints from web-borne threats. It renders all content in the cloud and sends only passive, safe pixels to the browser to prevent exfiltration of confidential or regulated data from web apps (such as SFDC, O365 or Workday) or exposure to malicious web content.
Our contest is centered around 3 major goals:
- Break Appsulate Sandbox and compromise it’s security
- Ability to exfiltrate information from given websites outside of Appsulate
- Ability to bypass authentication and access a shielded application from an untrusted endpoint
Vulnerabilities, based on their criticality, will be rewarded as follows. Please see also the Scoring page.
- P1 – $300 – $500
- P2 – $150 – $300
- P3 – $100
- P4 – T-Shirt, Mugs and Pens
- Alex Negrea – Co-Founder & CTO
- Asterios Mitsiakos – Security Associate