Our dedicated area for activities and contests is DefCamp Hacking Village. It has attractive competitions from our main DefCamp Capture the Flag to IoT Village and other Social Engineering challenges. But of course we want to bring more every year. We are permanently looking for exciting contest proposals to be included in the Hacking Village.
We have a short list of competitions we would love to have at DefCamp.
If you believe that you can support us to make any of those challenges happen, drop us a line.
You may want to consider these rules:
/ When applying, make sure you have what it takes to make the contest happen.
/ It should be related to cyber security, obviously.
/ Don’t forget, there is no such thing as bad contest.
What we are looking for?
- Lock Picking (workshop)
- Connected Car Hacking (ex. CAN)
- Best Reverser (Reverse Engineering Challenges)
- Critical Infrastructure Attack (ex. SCADA/Best Practices etc)
- WAF Bypass
- Competitive Intelligence (Open Source Intelligence / OSINT)
- Red Team vs Blue Team CTF
- Find the bug/vulnerability
- Radio Village (eg. Hacking Doorbells, Alarm Systems, Wireless Sensors etc)
- Hardware Hacking (eg. Side Channels Attacks, Extract firmware, JTAG/SPI/UART Sniffing or Injection)
Contests we already organize
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange „brings you closer to what matters to you”.
This is our brand promise: to bring our clients closer to what’s essential to them and to keep them always connected and in touch with the latest technologies, by offering them the best and safest communication experience.