DefCamp/ International Hybrid
Information Security Conference Tickets
Additional Discounts for Groups
1. For groups of more than 10 people, please contact us to group discounts.
Payment Methods Supported
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express via Paypal and Bank Transfer (See “Other Payment Methods” Button in the registration form).
About DefCamp 2021
Update October 26th: As of October 25th,
As per the latest Romanian regulations regarding the COVID 19 situation, we will have to move fully #online.
The legendary #DefCamp experience continues, read all the updates in our most recent blog post.
Please note that DefCamp 2021 is hybrid and the in-person / on-site part of the event will be guided by safety and number of attendees, according to the regulations provided by the law. The event is organised considering having people fully remote, but also people who can join us on-site, in Bucharest.
The in-person/on-site tickets are limited and they are fulfilled in order. We strongly recommend you to buy the on-site tickets as fast as possible since there is only a limited number of tickets available and we could stop selling them at any point, if we are forced to do so.
While we are going to follow all the regulations and recommendations provided by national authorities, we have some particularities that will govern this edition:
- The event will have at least one track organised in-person and one track organised exclusively online
- Vaccination and/or COVID19 Test (PCR/Fast) not older than 72 hours and wearing a mask while in the DefCamp venue will be required, without exceptions. Persons who are not vaccinated or fail to provide a COVID19 result, including unvaccinated children, will not be admitted. We might have a 3rd party to do fast tests on site, at your own expense.
- In you are vaccinated, you must provide a copy of the EU Digital COVID Certificate at the reception when checking in
- Once the vaccination record has been verified, you will receive a wristband that must be worn at all times during the conference and then you can check in to the venue
- Masks will be mandatory at all times and we recommend using medical masks and/or N-95 respirators
- Please note that the situation might change and we might be forced to accept only EU Digital COVID Certificate
FAQs – General Questions & COVID-19 related information
If you have any other questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page where we go into much more detail.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
At Orange Business Services, we help our customers transform their industries, reimagine their services, create a positive impact and unleash the power of their data into an amazing and trusted resource.
With the dual expertise as a global operator coupled with the agility of an end-to-end integrator, Orange Business Services is a global network-native, digital services company. From connectivity, smart mobility services and the cloud to artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and cybersecurity, Orange Business Services helps businesses at every stage of their data management. Orange Business Services is represented in Romania by the business division of Orange Romania and helps large companies, SMEs and public authorities to transform their organizations through the use of technology and digital information.