1. You should arrive on Bucharest OTP-Henri Coanda International Airport.
2. Henri Coanda Airport is connected to the public transport company RATB system.
3. 783 route provides express bus service to Gara de Nord Railway & to the city center (including Victoriei Square) then take M1 Subway towards Stefan cel Mare & get off at the station called “Obor”.
4. From there you have 15′ walk.
1. Set the location using satellite navigation for the following
2. Motorway DN1 Direction City Centre “Unirii”.
3. Victoriei Square.
4. 19 Electronicii Street, Bucharest, ZIP 023252.
We won’t commit to make any particular hotel recommendation. However, feel free to make your reservation on Booking.com or airbnb.com considering the address where we host the event.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
At Orange Business Services, we help our customers transform their industries, reimagine their services, create a positive impact and unleash the power of their data into an amazing and trusted resource.
With the dual expertise as a global operator coupled with the agility of an end-to-end integrator, Orange Business Services is a global network-native, digital services company. From connectivity, smart mobility services and the cloud to artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and cybersecurity, Orange Business Services helps businesses at every stage of their data management. Orange Business Services is represented in Romania by the business division of Orange Romania and helps large companies, SMEs and public authorities to transform their organizations through the use of technology and digital information.