1. You should arrive on Bucharest OTP-Henri Coanda International Airport.
2. The Henri Coanda Airport is connected to the city via the public transport company STB or via train from CFR Calatori.
3. The 783 route provides express bus service to the city center, including Victoriei Square – there you’ll have the Victoriei Square subway station. You can also take the train from the airport to the Gara de Nord railway station – there you’ll have the Gara de Nord subway station.
4. If you arrive either at Victoriei Square subway station or Gara de Nord subway station, take the M1 subway towards Republica & get off at the station called “Republica”.
5. From there you have a 5-minute walk.
Set the location using satellite navigation for the following:
– A2 Motorway Direction City Centre “Unirii”
– Alba Iulia Square
– Basarabia Boulevard 256, District 3, ZIP 030352
We won’t commit to make any particular hotel recommendation. However, feel free to make your reservation on Booking.com or airbnb.com considering the address where we host the event.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.