A vulnerability is just like an open window into your IT systems. Should a cyber criminal reach it, your business is sure to lose its credibility, data, control, production, money and so on. Double that with an ever evolving threat landscape and you’ve got yourself an undiscovered ticking time bomb in your company.
But what if we told you that there’s a way for you to stay on track with the latest news on trending vulnerabilities, take timely and efficient cyber security measures and avoid all of the above happening?
At Bit Sentinel, we understand how important predictability and stability are for a business to grow healthily. So we developed CVE Monitor, a complementary tool in your cybersecurity arsenal, that ensures a safe and resilient environment for your business to thrive.
CVE Monitor is a free early warning service that informs organisations worldwide of upcoming threats and trends in cyber security. The platform reveals and prioritises all new vulnerabilities that appear every day and could be camouflaged in their networks. With CVE Monitor, you’ll detect any suspicious activity as soon as possible in the attack chain and respond to it accordingly.
The tool aggregates and processes
- social media threat intelligence feeds
- trusted public, commercial and closed sources
- a proprietary system based on Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence algorithms
to predict a vulnerability’s severity from low to critical.
With CVE Monitor, you’ll
- be the first to know what’s trending and use that to your advantage: you’ll have more time to identify and fix potential vulnerabilities affecting your networks and systems before they start producing damage.
- monitor predicted severity scores and use this information to fine-tune your defences, apply security patches or closely supervise the affected services. Sometimes, you will receive heads-up for up to 4 weeks before the community releases an official advisory.
- improve your threat intelligence capabilities.