How would you like to work in IT, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? At Orange Services, it’s possible!
As one of the largest IT Hub within Orange Group, we are working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of IT & Business Solutions.
Come closer to #LifeAtOrange!
Big Data and Artificial Intelligence are today powerful drivers for the Orange Group, enabling us to reinvent customer relationships, optimize and automate the management of our networks, improve the customer experience and provide them with a competitive advantage.
In this context, the main mission of the new Data & AI Division is to transform Orange into a “data-driven” company, to define the Group’s standards in terms of Data & AI, and to accelerate the development of use cases, data products and services. This Division will be responsible for the entire Orange Group.
Within Data & AI, in the AIT Tools & Technology Department, from Research to Delivery, we provide knowledge extraction and understanding technologies from voice, text, social data, and dialogue. We support and accelerate the Group’s transformation thanks to our own cloud infrastructure, security expertise and data.
The CARS (Cloud Architecture & Security) team is in charge of supporting this transformation, especially by leveraging the Public Cloud as a catalyst. We are working to assist countries both in terms of expertise (consulting, governance, blueprint writing, etc.) and operational projects (move to cloud projects, CloudOps implementation, data warehouse and data lake migration, Cloud security and admin, etc.) as needed.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the teams of the Business Units and subsidiaries for the definition of the security rules for DATA/Big Data and AI projects
- Support development and host teams in building services (especially in a Cloud context)
- Participate and realize risk assessment and attack scenario
- Study the operational implementation of advanced solutions to protect our services and data (bastion, secret/PKI management, application firewall, etc.)
- Develop tools or recommendations of solutions to automate/facilitate our security operations
- Assist the teams of business departments and subsidiaries with the security issues
What you need to know/have:
- Knowledge of one of the platforms of a major player (AWS, GCP, or AZURE)
- Good security knowledge of Open Source environments
- Experience in urban planning/production service engineering/cloud
- Understanding of software development (especially DevOps: CI/CD processes and agility in general)
- Experience in Securing Cloud network: VPC, Cloud firewall, Bastion, proxy
- Experience in Risk assessment at organization, project, and application levels (e.g. threat model, ISO27005)
- Knowledge of cryptology and cryptography (e.g. API secret management);
- Knowledge of vulnerability management and audit tools, especially to secure code
- Knowledge of international security standards (e.g. CIS, OWASP, NIST, ISO)
- Advanced GCP certification (like Cloud Security Engineer for example) would be a plus
What’s in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets – as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you – facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms – Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen.
Orange Services is about bringing together people and technology.
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.
We encourage all candidate profiles, regardless of gender, age, race, citizenship, ethnicity, color, language, religion, social origin, genetic traits, sexual orientation, permanent or temporary disability, nationality, political choice, social category or social origins, situation or family responsibility, belonging to a disadvantaged category, membership or trade union activity.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.