Winter is almost here and so is our Linux Competence Center!
As all Linux Engineers have winter on their side, with all its correspondent challenges, we are confident that you will:
- Treat hot issues with a cool approach
- Finish a project and Return for execution 🙂
- Be comfortable with clusters (we know that most people know that penguins live in colonies, but the same number of people do not have your background and experience)
- Besides (a) shell, use middleware confident -> you do not want to freeze, do you?
- Understand the importance of storage, as only a true penguin does
- Always have a backup plan
- Display fluency in Bash (and by that, we are not referring to bashing other species; we even encourage you to strongly bond, in a virtual manner, with Python :))
If you are not keen on wearing a RedHat, do not worry, we are sure that we can adapt to your needs, like a chameleon! Want to find out more about the team we are building? Then check out our website (www.cegeka.com) for more information and let’s have a chat 🙂
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
At Orange Business Services, we help our customers transform their industries, reimagine their services, create a positive impact and unleash the power of their data into an amazing and trusted resource.
With the dual expertise as a global operator coupled with the agility of an end-to-end integrator, Orange Business Services is a global network-native, digital services company. From connectivity, smart mobility services and the cloud to artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and cybersecurity, Orange Business Services helps businesses at every stage of their data management. Orange Business Services is represented in Romania by the business division of Orange Romania and helps large companies, SMEs and public authorities to transform their organizations through the use of technology and digital information.