OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide and with over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization, vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control.
OPSWAT. Protecting the World’s Critical Infrastructure
For more information, visit www.opswat.com and follow @opswat on social media.
OSPWAT is looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager for the Application Security product line. You will work closely with team members from product development, product management, design,
digital marketing, sales, and sales engineering to help drive the planning and tactics of our product marketing strategy. In this role, you will implement formal product launch plans and deliverables; research market trends, develop messaging per buyer personas; build supporting product demos; develop product collateral and sales tools; and present the products to prospects and customers.
What You Will Be Doing
• Plan and execute product launches. Build technical product demos and videos, messaging, product collateral and sales tools, and other technical content to support the launch plan.
• Be the expert on our buyers and their key buying criteria, to build product collateral that resonates with our target buyer personas. You will create product presentations, product guides, product videos, technical briefs, data sheets that showcase the product for specific use cases and audiences.
• Design, deliver, and train the OPSWAT Sales Team on value-based demonstration of our products and create battle cards, playbooks, etc. You will research the competitive landscape, understand how our key competitors are positioned, educate, and equip our Sales team with competitor analysis and value messaging guides and other tools as required by them.
• Gather market intelligence, connect technology trends to OPSWAT products, and develop positioning and messages for key current and future use cases. Create thought leadership content, including white papers, webinars, emails, presentations, press releases, customer case studies and product videos.
What We Need From You
• Experience in at least one of the following: Application Security, SBOM, SCA, Container, OSS vulnerability management or DevOps/DevSecOps security products
• 5+ years of global experience in technical product marketing or product management in enterprise software.
• Passionate about trying out new ideas to promote the product, testing hypothesis, and making data driven decisions to course correct.
• Hands-on attitude with a knack for using new software tools from video screen-capture and editing to collaboration software, graphic design and more.
• Proven ability to effectively articulate and showcase technology for different use-cases, and to different types of audiences.
• Self-starter with excellent project management skills who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative software company.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• BSc/BA in IT, Marketing, Communications, or similar field.
• Contributing to the World’s Critical Infrastructure protection
• Competitive Compensation and Annual Variable Payment
• Additional Financial Perks
• Health and Wellness Benefits
• Additional Time Off and Recognition
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an
environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of
discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications,
job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.