Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Penetration Testing Senior Advisor (Applications) supports the Security and Risk Consulting /Technical Testing Team by applying information security threat intelligence to identify and exploit vulnerabilities within our client’s environments. The focus areas for this role are web and mobile application penetration testing, API testing, and code review.
- Conduct application security assessments (web, mobile, API, etc.) using off-the-shelf or internally developed exploitation tools to execute manual testing for advanced attacks
- Produce and deliver vulnerability and exploit information to clients in the form of a professional security assessment report
- Conduct client conference calls to include, but not limited to project kick-off calls, notification of high/critical findings during the testing process, and close out calls to review test findings, evidence, process steps to reproduce, and remediation recommendations
- Perform proactive research to identify and understand new threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits
- Excel as both a self-directed individual contributor and as a member of a larger team
- Perform other essential duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with penetration testing (including application testing)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with at least one of the following: Nmap, Metasploit, Kali Linux, Burp Suite Pro, Responder
- Mobile testing experience
- Experience conducting code reviews with at least one of the following languages: Java, C#, ASP.NET, Objective C, Swift, Python
- Knowledge of Burp Suite, NetSparker, and AppScan
- Operating systems administration and internals (Microsoft Windows / Linux)
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking at a technical level
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or
a related technical field; or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with various application attack vectors, security test processes and strong knowledge of common vulnerabilities (i.e. OWASP Top 10)
- Working knowledge of SQL and high level languages
- Good technical communication skills, both written and verbal; good analytical and problem solving skills
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange „brings you closer to what matters to you”.
This is our brand promise: to bring our clients closer to what’s essential to them and to keep them always connected and in touch with the latest technologies, by offering them the best and safest communication experience.