We are looking for someone passionate about providing software support for our recently launched Taegis™ application.
“With Taegis™ customers get a fully managed solution delivered through our security analytics and operations platform, providing advanced threat hunting, detection and rapid response across endpoint, network, and cloud environments.”
You will work closely with product management and engineering to help our customers. The role will be the focal point for our customers in terms of support and will be an integral part of a global team that continues to innovate the product.
The ideal candidate will have strong troubleshooting skills, be driven to help customers, and able to dive deep into a new product and learn it inside and out.
- Work and resolve incidents and escalations for both internal and external customers.
- Perform training through hands on demonstrations, technical documentation, and recorded videos. Serve as a mentor when needed.
- Contribute as part of a team and as a member of a project team while also having the ability to work independently at times.
- Collaborate with development and product management teams on shared objectives and product road maps.
- Respond and communicate with the customer through various channels of communication (email, phone, chat)
- Create technical documents and knowledge base articles
- Document customer issues
- Adhere to SLAs and strive to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Convey technical jargon in a wide-array of syntax from beginner level users to developers in our tickets as well as knowledge base articles
- Maintain excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Possess a strong sense of urgency
- Minimum of 3 years of software product support experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with UNIX/Linux commands
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with Security Endpoint solutions
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Experience with AWS or Kubernetes or other cloud computing solutions
- Ability to drive automation projects.
- Good scripting knowledge.
- Familiarity with administration processes in a variety of operating systems, such as Linux/Unix, Microsoft Windows.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues. Well-spoken and articulate with an attention to detail with excellent writing abilities.
- Generally familiar with scripting/programming: Examples include Python, PHP, Perl, SQL.
- Rudimentary understanding of intrusion detection, firewall operations, and other general security practices.
- Intermediate level of networking expertise with understanding of networking fundamentals and well-known protocols/services including GRE, TCP/IP.
- Ability to read and interpret network diagrams.
- Basic understanding of Unix or Linux operating systems including, but not limited to:
– Navigating the filesystem
– Managing processes
– Obtaining system statistics such as CPU, memory, disk, network interface utilization from the command line
– Identifying potential problems from system logs
- Solid understanding of computer network fundamentals including address resolution protocol, routing, network address translation, virtual private networks, and the OSI model.
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot endpoint detection and response systems.
Schedule: 24×7 schedule, 12 hours rotating shifts.
Here are more reasons to join our team!
Take a look at what we offer and feel free to reach out to us for more details!
Development programs and cybersecurity training/ certifications – because we grow together
Internal Career Progression Plan for top performers – we encourage you to follow internal opportunities
Regular workshops – we are the largest community of cybersecurity experts and we enjoy sharing our best practices during our Communities of Practice and to our trainees
Work from home policy – your time matters
Medical and Dental subscription – flexible package and you can include your family members
Annual Performance Bonus
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a global cybersecurity leader that protects customer progress with Secureworks® Taegis™, a cloud-native security analytics platform built on 20+ years of real-world threat intelligence and research, improving customers’ ability to detect advanced threats, streamline and collaborate on investigations, and automate the right actions.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.