In this position, you will get the chance to interact with the latest applications and threats on the Internet and use our next-generation traffic engine to simulate complex real-world traffic scenarios targeting infrastructure such as Web Application Firewalls, Next Generation Network Firewalls, Server Load Balancers, Proxy Servers, etc.
You will dive deep into the packets of client-server communications to understand how applications and protocols work.
Also, you will see the latest malicious activity that happens out in the wild, learn about different vulnerabilities, malware attacks, and how evasion techniques work.
From this position, you will witness new industry-leading products being born and will have the opportunity to contribute from the beginning. These experiences will enhance your skills and expertise on automation, application flow signatures (DPI), security assessment.
- Build/enhance automation test libraries to validate content (applications and security attacks).
- Create protocol compliant checks to analyze generated traffic captures.
- Deploying/integrating testing infrastructure with continuous integration tools.
- Use network analyzing tools (Wireshark, Fidler, tcpdump) to perform deep packet inspection.
- Elaborate testing strategy/plan and translate that strategy into test cases.
- Set up, configure, troubleshoot network equipment, and virtual software editions.
- Root cause isolation and description of the problem found.
- Highlight delays and bottlenecks and come up with mitigation plans.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of L4-7 network protocols.
- Automation testing and scripting experience (Bash, TCL, REST APIs). Python will be a plus.
- Strong QA skills (troubleshooting, bug isolation, and reporting).
- Linux knowledge (usage/configuring/troubleshooting).
- Experience with building/enhancing automation tools.
- Problem solving and analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with a drive to attain a combined success.
- Reliable and dependable team player.
- Experience using version control software.
- Experience with Agile software development processes and tools.
- Experience with continuous integration tools.
- Experience deploying/configuring network equipment (hardware or virtual).
Education and Experience
- College degree in CS or EE or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of automation experience.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
At Orange Business Services, we help our customers transform their industries, reimagine their services, create a positive impact and unleash the power of their data into an amazing and trusted resource.
With the dual expertise as a global operator coupled with the agility of an end-to-end integrator, Orange Business Services is a global network-native, digital services company. From connectivity, smart mobility services and the cloud to artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and cybersecurity, Orange Business Services helps businesses at every stage of their data management. Orange Business Services is represented in Romania by the business division of Orange Romania and helps large companies, SMEs and public authorities to transform their organizations through the use of technology and digital information.