Supports the development and operation of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and follow-up on audit recommendations.
What you will be doing
- Support, implement and execute plans to improve and maintain information security certifications (eg ISO 27001) under the coordination of Information Security Manager;
- Identify information security risks and communicate them to appropriate entities;
- Monitor and verify compliance with User Access Management Procedure and user access to systems, applications and Orange internal network
- Facilitate and monitor progression of Penetration Tests performed at company level and follow-up on the implementation of the corrective/compensatory measures
- Support I@M and ITN security Lead in the delivery to Orange Employees of awarness campaigns and training with regards to information security
- Create periodical reports regarding activities, checks and Key Performance Indicators related to ISMS
What are we looking for?
• MS Office
• English fluent
• Strong knowledge of principles, best practices and information security standards.
• Experience in operating systems, databases and network equipment.
Education and experience (minimum required):
• University education – preferably in the field of computers, automation or electronics;
• Minimum 1 year experience in Security or IT field;
• Ability to deliver results
• Ability to summarize and communicate
• Adaptability and Self-development
• Advanced knowledge about computers, computer networks and communication protocols, servers, operating systems and database management systems, computer applications
• Knowledge of standards and security best practices (ISO 27001);
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange „brings you closer to what matters to you”.
This is our brand promise: to bring our clients closer to what’s essential to them and to keep them always connected and in touch with the latest technologies, by offering them the best and safest communication experience.