We are looking for a passionate and dedicated senior cybersecurity specialist to join our growing team. In the role you will operate independently and as part of the team to ensure our clients’ software, hardware and related components have the appropriate mechanisms in place to protect from cyber attacks. Your responsibilities will include analyzing client’s current systems for vulnerabilities and handling any and all cyber attacks in an efficient and effective manner as well as developing security systems/solutions. Candidates should have strong IT Security skills and a deep understanding of cyber hacker methodology.
The primary responsibility of this position is to conduct security assessments and penetration tests, follow up remediation of identified vulnerabilities, participate in incident response and proactively research future threats.
- Perform application penetration testing against corporate and customer software applications
- Conduct vulnerability assessments on Internet-facing systems and internal systems
- Document technical issues identified during security assessments and incidents and write reports
- Follow up on implementation of corrective actions from assessments and incidents
- Research security threats and attack vectors
- Manage network forensics and incident response when assigned
- Perform special security projects on an ad hoc basis
Must have qualifications:
- Previous hands-on experience in penetration testing and vulnerability assessment
- Experience in information security and technical aspects thereof
- Experience of web application testing, infrastructure testing, manual testing, code reviews
- Knowledge of web technologies and communication methods
- Familiarity with general application and network security concepts
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, doesn’t want to be micromanaged
- Excellent team player
Good to have:
- Professional certification is an advantage (OSCP, OSCE, GIAC CPEN, CREST CRT, CEH or equivalent)
- Knowledge of information security standards such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, GDPR
- Experience with systems development, systems administration and/or network administration
- University degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent
- Previous Experience in Responsible Disclosure & Bug Bounties
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Professional development through specific trainings/certification
- Excellent job perspective for the future
- Exciting career in a dynamic, growing organization with a very diverse portfolio
- Work from Home Option available
- Attractive compensation package: fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme
- Certification exams compensation
About Bit Sentinel:
Bit Sentinel is an information security company that aims to protect businesses against cyber threats by offering a variety of services including penetration testing, malware protection, cyber attacks recovery, 0day attacks mitigation, security audit, trainings and even preparing various competitions. For us, working together to ensure a secure & brighter future is no longer a cliche, we enjoy to explore innovations and permanently developing towards testing new technologies. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re doing our best to bring it one step closer to secure.
Besides providing cyber security services & advisory for companies from different sectors such as Fintech, Healthcare, Real Estate, Retail, Ecommerce, Online, Startups, Blockchain, Critical Infrastructures etc. we are also:
- Technical coordinator for the National Phase & Selection of National Teams of European Cyber Security Challenge, one of the most important cybersecurity competitions from Europe.
- Co-organizers for UNbreakable Romania, an end-to-end cybersecurity educational program for high
schools and university students whose mission is to offer them all the resources required to develop the necessary skills to become good cybersecurity specialists.
- Developer & Technical Coordinator of Business Internet Security Threat Map, a technology developed by us for Orange Romania that presents the visualization from a high overview perspective of the data gathered from the Orange Romania Business Internet Security agents deployed across Romania.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
At Orange Business Services, we help our customers transform their industries, reimagine their services, create a positive impact and unleash the power of their data into an amazing and trusted resource.
With the dual expertise as a global operator coupled with the agility of an end-to-end integrator, Orange Business Services is a global network-native, digital services company. From connectivity, smart mobility services and the cloud to artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and cybersecurity, Orange Business Services helps businesses at every stage of their data management. Orange Business Services is represented in Romania by the business division of Orange Romania and helps large companies, SMEs and public authorities to transform their organizations through the use of technology and digital information.