We are looking for a passionate and dedicated senior cybersecurity specialist to join our growing team. In the role you will operate independently and as part of the team to ensure our clients’ software, hardware and related components have the appropriate mechanisms in place to protect from cyber attacks. Your responsibilities will include analyzing client’s current systems for vulnerabilities and handling any and all cyber attacks in an efficient and effective manner as well as developing security systems/solutions. Candidates should have strong IT Security skills and a deep understanding of cyber hacker methodology.
The primary responsibility of this position is to conduct security assessments and penetration tests, follow up remediation of identified vulnerabilities, participate in incident response and proactively research future threats.
- Perform application penetration testing against corporate and customer software applications
- Conduct vulnerability assessments on Internet-facing systems and internal systems
- Document technical issues identified during security assessments and incidents and write reports
- Follow up on implementation of corrective actions from assessments and incidents
- Research security threats and attack vectors
- Manage network forensics and incident response when assigned
- Perform special security projects on an ad hoc basis
Must have qualifications:
- Previous hands-on experience in penetration testing and vulnerability assessment
- Experience in information security and technical aspects thereof
- Experience of web application testing, infrastructure testing, manual testing, code reviews
- Knowledge of web technologies and communication methods
- Familiarity with general application and network security concepts
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, doesn’t want to be micromanaged
- Excellent team player
Good to have:
- Professional certification is an advantage (OSCP, OSCE, GIAC CPEN, CREST CRT, CEH or equivalent)
- Knowledge of information security standards such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, GDPR
- Experience with systems development, systems administration and/or network administration
- University degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent
- Previous Experience in Responsible Disclosure & Bug Bounties
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Professional development through specific trainings/certification
- Excellent job perspective for the future
- Exciting career in a dynamic, growing organization with a very diverse portfolio
- Work from Home Option available
- Attractive compensation package: fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme
- Certification exams compensation
About Bit Sentinel:
Bit Sentinel is an information security company that aims to protect businesses against cyber threats by offering a variety of services including penetration testing, malware protection, cyber attacks recovery, 0day attacks mitigation, security audit, trainings and even preparing various competitions. For us, working together to ensure a secure & brighter future is no longer a cliche, we enjoy to explore innovations and permanently developing towards testing new technologies. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re doing our best to bring it one step closer to secure.
Besides providing cyber security services & advisory for companies from different sectors such as Fintech, Healthcare, Real Estate, Retail, Ecommerce, Online, Startups, Blockchain, Critical Infrastructures etc. we are also:
- Technical coordinator for the National Phase & Selection of National Teams of European Cyber Security Challenge, one of the most important cybersecurity competitions from Europe.
- Co-organizers for UNbreakable Romania, an end-to-end cybersecurity educational program for high
schools and university students whose mission is to offer them all the resources required to develop the necessary skills to become good cybersecurity specialists.
- Developer & Technical Coordinator of Business Internet Security Threat Map, a technology developed by us for Orange Romania that presents the visualization from a high overview perspective of the data gathered from the Orange Romania Business Internet Security agents deployed across Romania.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.