Software Development Engineer for Automotive and IoT Security (DC-0013)
As a Software Development Engineer in Ixia’s team for the Automotive and IoT Security project, you will be designing, building, and maintaining our next generation penetration testing product line focused on Automotive and IoT devices.
- Implement code for adding new features and enhancements within the penetration testing framework.
- Work with remote teams for integrating penetration testing tools into the framework.
- Work with other engineers to identify unique & innovative solutions to be patented.
- Functional and feature ownership – direct accountability for project/feature delivery.
- Broad knowledge of the TCP/IP stack and OSI model.
- Very good Python development and Bash scripting skills.
- Very good Linux system programming, configuration, and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Experience working with containers (Docker).
- Very good algorithms/data structures knowledge
- Good OOP knowledge.
- Problem-solving and analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with a drive to attain a combined success.
- Reliable and dependable team player.
- Experience working with IoT devices.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience using version control software.
- Experience with Agile software development processes and tools.
- Experience with continuous integration tools.
- Experience deploying/configuring network equipment (hardware or virtual).
Education and Experience
- College degree in CS or EE or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
At Orange Business Services, we help our customers transform their industries, reimagine their services, create a positive impact and unleash the power of their data into an amazing and trusted resource.
With the dual expertise as a global operator coupled with the agility of an end-to-end integrator, Orange Business Services is a global network-native, digital services company. From connectivity, smart mobility services and the cloud to artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and cybersecurity, Orange Business Services helps businesses at every stage of their data management. Orange Business Services is represented in Romania by the business division of Orange Romania and helps large companies, SMEs and public authorities to transform their organizations through the use of technology and digital information.