As a Software Development Engineer in Ixia’s team for the Automotive and IoT Security project, you will be designing, building, and maintaining our next generation penetration testing product line focused on Automotive and IoT devices.
- Implement code for adding new features and enhancements within the penetration testing framework.
- Work with remote teams for integrating penetration testing tools into the framework.
- Work with other engineers to identify unique & innovative solutions to be patented.
- Functional and feature ownership – direct accountability for project/feature delivery.
- Broad knowledge of the TCP/IP stack and OSI model.
- Very good Python development and Bash scripting skills.
- Very good Linux system programming, configuration, and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Experience working with containers (Docker).
- Very good algorithms/data structures knowledge
- Good OOP knowledge.
- Problem-solving and analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with a drive to attain a combined success.
- Reliable and dependable team player.
- Experience working with IoT devices.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience using version control software.
- Experience with Agile software development processes and tools.
- Experience with continuous integration tools.
- Experience deploying/configuring network equipment (hardware or virtual).
Education and Experience
- College degree in CS or EE or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange „brings you closer to what matters to you”.
This is our brand promise: to bring our clients closer to what’s essential to them and to keep them always connected and in touch with the latest technologies, by offering them the best and safest communication experience.