Rules of Engagement
- The judge is always right and his decision is final. Your argument is invalid.
- We don’t care how you acquire the items.
- Points are awarded based on item’s corresponding value.
- Bonus points may be awarded for extreme style and creativity.
- Maximum team size == 1 player.
- We reserve the right to keep the things you turn in.
- DefCamp is NOT responsible for death, dismemberment, arrest, catching fire, mokingjays, or making poor decisions.
- Team with the most points wins the game.
Competition’s Team Members
- Alex Basalic, DefCamp
- Hubsan X4 H502S 5.8G FPV With 720P HD Camera GPS Altitude Mode RC Quadcopter RTF
- Great Scott Gadgets Throwing Star LAN Tap Kit
- Alfa Network AWUS036NHA IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless USB adapter
How to Participate
When teams sign up to play, we provide them with a printed list containing items that teams must turn in for points. Some items must be brought to the table, others may be performed. From time to time, an item on the list can be delivered as photographic or video evidence. All attendees are encouraged to join this competition and can register at the Hacking Village Registration Desk.