#DefCamp2019 is just around the corner so it’s time to start planning for it!
We’ll keep this short and sweet, just like us infosec folks like it.
First of all: registration is now OPEN! This means you can get your early bird ticket right now!
Now let’s get you set up with the main details for this year’s edition. And this is only a primer with much more to follow! 😉
- Save the date for this year’s DefCamp: November 7-8, 2019
- Book your ticket so you don’t have to figure things out last minute. Your future self will thank you!
- Check out the new venue: this years’ location is Aurrum Palace! It’s bigger, closer to the subway and to the city center.
- Curious to see who’s speaking at DefCamp this year? These 4 infosec rockstars already confirmed!
- Interested in speaking? We opened the CFP and we’d love to get your application! (The sooner, the better.)
- This year’s Hacking Village is bigger, so if you want to host an amazing infosec challenge, drop us a line.
- Want to get involved even more in DefCamp? We’re always looking for new communities and partners to support this growing community. Get in touch and let’s explore what we can build together.
- Looking to add some relevant experience to your track record? Join us as a volunteer at DefCamp!
- Tell us how to make DefCamp better for you! We appreciate any suggestions you might have, so contact us whenever you want to share your feedback. We’re all ears!
- Aaaaand, don’t forget to follow us on social media: Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
There’s a lot to explore and gain as a member of the community. Ready to join us?