Product Evangelist at Checkmarx
Amit Ashbel joined Checkmarx From Trusteer (acquired by IBM). He has been with the security community for more than a decade where he has taken on multiple tasks and responsibilities over the years, including technical and Senior Product lead positions.
Game of Hacks: Play, Hack & Track
Fooling around with some ideas we found ourselves creating a hacker magnet. Game of Hacks, built using the node.js framework, displays a range of vulnerable code snippets challenging the player to locate the vulnerability. A multiplayer option makes the challenge even more attractive and the leaderboard spices up things when players compete for a seat on the iron throne.
Within 24 hours we had 35K players test their hacking skills…we weren’t surprised when users started breaking the rules. Join us to:
- Play GoH against the audience in real time and get your claim for fame
- Understand how vulnerabilities were planted within Game of Hacks
- See real attack techniques (some caught us off guard) and how we handled them
- Learn how to avoid vulnerabilities in your code and how to go about designing a secure application
- Hear what to watch out for on the ultra-popular node.js framework.
- Check it out at www.Gameofhacks.com