Amit Ashbel joined Checkmarx From Trusteer (acquired by IBM). He has been with the security community for more than a decade where he has taken on multiple tasks and responsibilities over the years, including technical and Senior Product lead positions.
Game of Hacks: Play, Hack & Track
Fooling around with some ideas we found ourselves creating a hacker magnet. Game of Hacks, built using the node.js framework, displays a range of vulnerable code snippets challenging the player to locate the vulnerability. A multiplayer option makes the challenge even more attractive and the leaderboard spices up things when players compete for a seat on the iron throne.
Within 24 hours we had 35K players test their hacking skills…we weren’t surprised when users started breaking the rules. Join us to:
- Play GoH against the audience in real time and get your claim for fame
- Understand how vulnerabilities were planted within Game of Hacks
- See real attack techniques (some caught us off guard) and how we handled them
- Learn how to avoid vulnerabilities in your code and how to go about designing a secure application
- Hear what to watch out for on the ultra-popular node.js framework.
- Check it out at www.Gameofhacks.com
Are you the next cyber security superstar?
Ready for this year's presentations?
By registering you will unlock access to 60+ speakers and two full days with cyber security news & showcases from worldwide leaders.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
As an infrastructure operator, technology integrator and IT&C services provider, Orange Business Services supports businesses and public entities in their digital transformation. Collect, transport, protect, store and process and analyze: they orchestrate every phase of the data journey, for your business to create even more value.