Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of security researchers, analysts, engineers, and consultants who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys, and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
As a proud part of the Dell Technologies family, we enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Be a part of an exciting and growing team that deals with information security attacks and incident response situations on a daily basis! As a key member of the team, you will work with our high visibility clients and receive complex alerts and respond to activity within the clients’ environment detected by using Secureworks Managed Security Services and tools. You will be responsible for investigating high alerts, determining the source of the threat, the extent to which client assets have been compromised, making recommendations and implementing remediation.
- This role will function as a SOC Analyst. You will receive alerts/events/tickets detected by Dell SecureWorks Managed Security Services and respond by performing different activities within the client’s environment
- In this position you will be responsible for investigating high alerts, determining the source of the threat, the extent to which client assets have been compromised, making recommendations for remediation, and assisting in the implementation.
- Perform analysis of security events from multiple sources including but not limited to events from SIEM tools (Splunk, CTP, ArchSight), network and host based IDS, firewall logs, system logs (Unix & Windows), mainframes, mid-range, applications and databases.
- Collaborate with Line of Business technical teams for resolution and mitigation of detected issues.
- Document the actions taken for audit, regulatory and legal purposes within approved event tracking system.
- Routinely interact with vulnerability and threat management teams and incorporate feedback into information security applications
- Supervise different incident response actions with internal and external teams while owning the responsibility for the incident/event until complete closure
- 1-5 years’ experience in IT&C
- Previous experience in raw log files review, data correlation, and analysis (i.e. firewalls logs, network flows, intrusion detection systems, system logs)
- Good understanding of Information Security concepts (malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management)
- Previous experience in elaborating and maintaining procedures, documentations, workflows and runbooks
- Previous customer support experience including the resolution of customer escalations, incident handling and reporting
Nice to have:
- Industry related certifications: Cisco, Juniper, CompTIA, ITIL, Unix, Microsoft, Oracle, AWS
- Previous experience in adjacent areas such as: Security Operations Center, Network Operations Center, System Administrator, Platform/Tool Support Engineer, IT Helpdesk support
- Previous experience with Splunk or ELK Stack
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package (including company funded certifications). We are in a large, modern, open plan space conveniently located in AFI Business Park 4&5, near AFI Palace Cotroceni Mall
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.