OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide and with over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization, vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control.
OPSWAT. Protecting the World’s Critical Infrastructure
For more information, visit www.opswat.com and follow @opswat on social media.
The Regional Sales Manager is a significant driver of Company revenue and growth in Southern Europe, working remotely. Your responsibilities will include the development and implementation of strategic account
plans targeting deployments of our MetaDefender and MetaAccess Security platforms. You will build the right relationships inside a target account, know how to leverage your company resources to the fullest, and negotiate and close new business. The ideal candidate will have previous work experience as a member of a corporate sales team and a career track record of exceeding multi-million-dollar sales quotas. Candidates selling into critical infrastructure and data diode sales experience are given a preference.
What You Will Be Doing
• Strategically target business opportunities that leverage high value use cases, in key verticals.
• Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to sell OPSWAT products, solutions, and services to exceed your sales quotas.
• Communicate value propositions to clients that speak intimately to their needs and requirements.
• Utilize client-centric, solutions-oriented selling strategies and hunter’s mentality to identify, qualify, convert enterprise sales.
• Effectively articulate financial ROI/TCO value, and build value throughout the negotiation process.
• Maintain extensive account and opportunity detail in Salesforce CRM, including account win plans, customer touch points, sales inhibitors, etc.
• Forecast and report revenue projections accurately to management.
• Overachieve on annual quota, measured quarterly.
What We Need From You
• A minimum of 5 years successfully selling technology products and solutions to business.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
• A successful track record selling complex-solutions directly to enterprise customers and through Channel/SI Partners.
• You’re persuasive, and have excellent negotiation and presentation skills. You can effectively communicate with both technology-oriented and senior business executives at the “C” level, and are comfortable articulating the technical and business value of the OPSWAT platforms.
• Your work is a mix of strategic and proactive account activity, and you have a demonstrated ability of uncovering, qualifying, developing, and closing new accounts.
• Ability to set goals, prioritize tasks, and achieve success with minimal oversight in a sometimes ambiguous work environment.
• You keep your pipeline accurate and your forecast updated for management.
• Possess, at minimum, a fundamental understanding of security threats, solutions, and security tools.
• Excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-direction.
• You’re highly competitive, ramp quickly, are extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding sales goals.
• You are able to travel as necessary to your assigned accounts, and to Company meetings.
• Highly ethical and professional personal conduct.
• Contributing to the World’s Critical Infrastructure protection
• Competitive Compensation and Annual Variable Payment
• Additional Financial Perks
• Health and Wellness Benefits
• Additional Time Off and Recognition
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an
environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of
discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications,
job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.