Supports the development and operation of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) by providing support in the implementation and operation of security incident management and security vulnerability management processes.
What you will be doing
• Support, implement and execute plans to improve and maintain information security certifications (eg ISO 27001) under the coordination of Information Security Manager;
• Identify information security risks and communicate them to appropriate entities;
• Investigate potential IT & C security vulnerabilities. Perform advanced monitoring and incident resolution activities, establish the root of the cause, and propose countermeasures, mitigating incidents;
• Operate available tools such as the Antivirus, IDS / IPS, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Data Loss Protection (DLP) to detect security incidents;
• Keep a close relationship with CERT and SOC teams at Group level;
• Monitor information bulletins on technological vulnerabilities;
• Provide support to the Information Security Manager in undertaking information security risk analysis activities ;
• Monitor KPI progress and propose continual improvement/corrective actions.
What are we looking for?
• MS Office
• English fluent
• Strong knowledge of principles, best practices and information security standards.
• Experience in operating systems, databases and network equipment.
Education and experience (minimum required):
• University education – preferably in the field of computers, automation or electronics;
• Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role;
• Certification such as: Security +, CEH, CISSP;
• Knoledge and/or certification in security Standards and Best Practices (ISO 27k, PCI,Nist, SAS)
• Ability to deliver results
• Ability to summarize and communicate
• Adaptability and Self-development
• Advanced knowledge about computers, computer networks and communication protocols, servers, operating systems and database management systems, computer applications
• Technical analysis of the security incidents
• Knowledge of SIEM, DLP, IDS/IPS operation and rules configuration;
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.