Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Program Manager oversees and coordinates the information security services that Secureworks provides to the client. The PM is a trusted information security partner with the client and works collaboratively to understand, anticipate and recommend risk mitigation while promoting the overall information security protection for the clients information assets. In this role, the PM works with stakeholders and teams across the organization to help deliver information security services.
- Ensuring the delivery of information security services to the client is in compliance with the contract and is in compliance with any applicable standards and regulatory requirements (e.g., PCI, HIPAA)
- Perform client account management (communications, site visits, monthly & Quarterly Governance, etc.)
- Lead cross-functional program teams in security remediation planning and execution of security programs by planning and tracking of tasks, schedules, resources and dependencies- facilitate & drive project meetings
- Participating with the client in the definition and implementation of information security policies, strategies, procedures and settings to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of clients environment and data
- Participating with the client in the strategic design process to translate security and business requirements into processes and systems; evaluating new / emerging security products and technologies and making recommendations to customer leadership in regards to the security posture impact on the organization
- Identifying, reviewing and recommending information security improvements as they relate to the achievement of the clients business goals and objectives
- Participating in internal and external audits for the client (e.g., SOX, PCI) and coordinating information security services activities
- Managing and driving remediation efforts related to information security; remediation may be from incidents, penetration tests, vulnerability scans, internal/external audits and Critical Practice assessments
- Identifying information security weaknesses and/or gaps in the clients current operations and working with the client to bring information security operations up to standards
- Participating and representing information security in delivery / operational meetings; conducting an information security operational review meeting with account (e.g., Client Delivery Executive) and client (e.g., CISO) key stakeholders with topics including information security status and performance
- Reviewing service management reports to ensure tickets (i.e., incidents, problems, requests, changes), related to information security, are being acknowledged, worked and Service Level Agreements are being met; providing direction on ticket remediation and ensuring remediation is complete
- Conducting an ongoing security awareness program for Dell personnel supporting the client ensuring individuals understand and are compliant with the relevant information security obligations in support of the client; program should address relevant security topics and adequately provide guidance on security policies and supporting documentation
- Cultivating trusted partner relationships with account and client; keeping consistent and open dialogue to uncover issues, challenges, risks
- Maintaining an information security strategy (forward looking roadmap), for your client, aligning services / portfolio components to the strategy
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience as a Program Manager or Service Delivery Manager in a technology focused Enterprise environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in cyber security projects
- Knowledge of end-point security architecture and protection strategies. Can include hands-on experience overseeing/managing common end-point security technologies (i.e., AV, Encryption, Spam/Spyware, Personal Firewalls, as well as other protection capabilities such as GPO management and mobile security strategies).
- Client relationship management experience at the senior level
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects and assist/advise support engineers in establishing appropriate priorities
- Experience with information security analysis (SOC L1-L2-L3 operations) and the overall IR flow
- Strong oral and written communications
- At least one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM
- Ability to read contracts and interpret information security contractual requirements
- Ability to grasp complex issues to arrive at optimal solutions
- Ability to influence and work across a highly matrixed organization
- Drive for results
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Ability to adjust to new situations
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.