Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Program Manager oversees and coordinates the information security services that Secureworks provides to the client. The PM is a trusted information security partner with the client and works collaboratively to understand, anticipate and recommend risk mitigation while promoting the overall information security protection for the clients information assets. In this role, the PM works with stakeholders and teams across the organization to help deliver information security services.
- Ensuring the delivery of information security services to the client is in compliance with the contract and is in compliance with any applicable standards and regulatory requirements (e.g., PCI, HIPAA)
- Perform client account management (communications, site visits, monthly & Quarterly Governance, etc.)
- Lead cross-functional program teams in security remediation planning and execution of security programs by planning and tracking of tasks, schedules, resources and dependencies- facilitate & drive project meetings
- Participating with the client in the definition and implementation of information security policies, strategies, procedures and settings to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of clients environment and data
- Participating with the client in the strategic design process to translate security and business requirements into processes and systems; evaluating new / emerging security products and technologies and making recommendations to customer leadership in regards to the security posture impact on the organization
- Identifying, reviewing and recommending information security improvements as they relate to the achievement of the clients business goals and objectives
- Participating in internal and external audits for the client (e.g., SOX, PCI) and coordinating information security services activities
- Managing and driving remediation efforts related to information security; remediation may be from incidents, penetration tests, vulnerability scans, internal/external audits and Critical Practice assessments
- Identifying information security weaknesses and/or gaps in the clients current operations and working with the client to bring information security operations up to standards
- Participating and representing information security in delivery / operational meetings; conducting an information security operational review meeting with account (e.g., Client Delivery Executive) and client (e.g., CISO) key stakeholders with topics including information security status and performance
- Reviewing service management reports to ensure tickets (i.e., incidents, problems, requests, changes), related to information security, are being acknowledged, worked and Service Level Agreements are being met; providing direction on ticket remediation and ensuring remediation is complete
- Conducting an ongoing security awareness program for Dell personnel supporting the client ensuring individuals understand and are compliant with the relevant information security obligations in support of the client; program should address relevant security topics and adequately provide guidance on security policies and supporting documentation
- Cultivating trusted partner relationships with account and client; keeping consistent and open dialogue to uncover issues, challenges, risks
- Maintaining an information security strategy (forward looking roadmap), for your client, aligning services / portfolio components to the strategy
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience as a Program Manager or Service Delivery Manager in a technology focused Enterprise environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in cyber security projects
- Knowledge of end-point security architecture and protection strategies. Can include hands-on experience overseeing/managing common end-point security technologies (i.e., AV, Encryption, Spam/Spyware, Personal Firewalls, as well as other protection capabilities such as GPO management and mobile security strategies).
- Client relationship management experience at the senior level
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects and assist/advise support engineers in establishing appropriate priorities
- Experience with information security analysis (SOC L1-L2-L3 operations) and the overall IR flow
- Strong oral and written communications
- At least one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM
- Ability to read contracts and interpret information security contractual requirements
- Ability to grasp complex issues to arrive at optimal solutions
- Ability to influence and work across a highly matrixed organization
- Drive for results
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Ability to adjust to new situations
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
At Orange Business Services, we help our customers transform their industries, reimagine their services, create a positive impact and unleash the power of their data into an amazing and trusted resource.
With the dual expertise as a global operator coupled with the agility of an end-to-end integrator, Orange Business Services is a global network-native, digital services company. From connectivity, smart mobility services and the cloud to artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and cybersecurity, Orange Business Services helps businesses at every stage of their data management. Orange Business Services is represented in Romania by the business division of Orange Romania and helps large companies, SMEs and public authorities to transform their organizations through the use of technology and digital information.