The experts that work within our organization use skill, ingenuity and technology to combat cyber crime of all sorts, mitigate the effects threat actors want to cause to our clients and help create a safer environment in which people can perform their activities with as little disruption as possible. So can you.
We have designed this challenge for everybody who thinks they have what it takes to act as the first line of defense against the worst cyber threats of today, from the horde of lowly skiddies using LOIC to gain “street-cred” (and making a fool of themselves in the process) to the most complex APTs of today.
You may think that you don’t have what it takes to work in cyber-security, you may not have seen the job ads or all the articles in all the media, but ultimately, all that it takes is a sharp mind and… a good search engine. So DO try this. The worst that can happen is to fail. The best… who knows.
Last, but not least, we would like to thank to everybody who is going to attempt this challenge, irrespective of how far they will get into completing it. Don’t be put off and always remember:
“He who sits in a well to look at the sky can see but little. Plus your rear is wet.”
This event is organised & sponsored by SecureWorks.
Goal of the Competition
Capture the Flags
- Laptop Apple MacBook Pro 13, Intel Core i5, 16GB DDR3, SSD 512GB, Intel Iris Plus Graphics, macOS Sierra, INT KB
- Laptop Apple MacBook Air 13, Intel® Dual Core™ i5 1.80GHz, 13.3″, 8GB, 128GB SSD, Intel® HD Graphics 6000, INT KB, Silver
- Apple iPad Pro 9.7″, Cellular, 32GB, 4G, Space Gre
Organizers of 2017 edition:
- Ciprian Bejean: InfoSec Sr. Analyst at SecureWorks & Coordinator of the competition
- Cosmin Filip: InfoSec Team Lead at SecureWorks
- Catalin Dumitrescu: InfoSec Advisor at SecureWorks
- Daniel Mohonea: InfoSec Analyst at SecureWorks