Seeking a SAP Basis/GRC Analyst with a strong background in SAP system, database, and security (Basis) administration as well as technical and information security expertise to support Garrett’s information security risk management program.
• Day to Day support of SAP 4.7 and ECC in AWS cloud and on-premises:
• Maintenance of SAP systems in a production support capacity – including transport and change management, client administration, performance analysis and tuning (including CIF), data archiving, kernel updates and support pack/enhancement pack updates, patching, DB2 UDB backups and restores and reorgs, disk space management, production system copy, system landscape management including failover and disaster recovery, hardware sizing, SAP GUI distribution, printer administration, job scheduling.
• SAP user id administration in accordance to SOX procedures.
• Provide QA of SAP application changes prior to migration to Production.
• Handling daily operational activities of GRC landscape including:
• Administration of SAP GRC configuration, rule sets, workflows and approvers for user provisioning, emergency access and access recertification.
• Participation in the implementation and support of SAP GRC (Governance Risk & Compliance) program.
• Provide training and support for GRC, policies and procedures, and security role design to users.
• Support team members on audit requests.
• Work with vendors and external application resources in cases where the business solution requires it.
• Interact closely with SAP application sub-teams and key business Subject Matter Experts.
• Review and correct Requirement and Specification documents for system and security administration related topics.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline Or in lieu of degree will consider 6 years of IT BASIS and Security Experience for a global enterprise
• Demonstrated experience providing SAP BASIS support of UNIX/Oracle DB R/3 4.7, ECC, GTS, APO, BW, GRC, SSO, Net Weaver, Integration (PI/PO) SAP platforms.
• Working knowledge in SAP Basis administration: on-premises and AWS hosting environments.
• In-depth knowledge of Solution Manager CHARM: configuration and administration
• Experience with IT governance, risk, and compliance management in a large global environment.
• Hands on expertise with the GRC suite of applications, Segregation of Duties, and Audit processes; version 10.1 Access Control experience mandatory: ARA / ARM / EAM.
• Comprehensive experience in supporting SAP GRC 10.1 modules
• Working ability in English.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, including formal report writing experience.
• Organized, responsive and highly thorough problem solver.
• Strong work ethic with attention to detail.
• Ability to excel in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
• German & French speaking skills preferable
Required skills and personal characteristics
• Structured, analytic and independent working methods
• Work with Cross Functional & Multi cultural based teams. Get Results is the key
• Interpersonal skills and ability to work and facilitate diverse groups and work all levels internal and external customers
• Individual must be customer focused with good business acumen
• Can operate effectively in global networks and cross-functional
• Solution oriented, can build bridges and negotiate win-wins
• Strong process orientation; ability to bring structure to a broadly-defined problem and/or need
• Proven self-driven; able to take initiative to build organization capability and to deliver committed results
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange „brings you closer to what matters to you”.
This is our brand promise: to bring our clients closer to what’s essential to them and to keep them always connected and in touch with the latest technologies, by offering them the best and safest communication experience.