In charge of overall Data lifecycle protection by leveraging the existing tools and process. Driving the daily operations and strategic support working closely with the Managed Service Partners.
- Provide day-to-day Project management in DLP – Data Loss Prevention (Endpoint & O365). Team ensuring the most effective tools, processes and partnerships are leveraged to protect Garrett from data loss and information breaches, nor Data Privacy breaches across organization
- Ensure and maintain the DLP requirements in the services, technical infrastructure, strengthen the process, Appropriate tools are in place in application and end user computing (PC Image, Web sites, Internal applications)
- Sustain and Mature the Garrett Crown Jewel Program
- Implementing the right controls aligned with the organization standards and policies
- Accountable for owning the documentation for Data Protection program
- Lead the cyber security Audit and Forensic investigation
- Able to lead and conduct full contract compliance reviews
- Manage and Lead the Cyber Security partner
- Build and track compliance DLP related KPIs and metrics, and assist with reporting on those metrics to senior management on regular basis
- Lead incident response, including steps to minimize the impact and then conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage
- Serve as a DLP subject matter expert within the organization to span technical, operational, governance, and business considerations
- Collaborating in the rules development lifecycle including policy development, response rules, authoring, maintenance, and refinement
- Auditing/assurance duties including development, implementation, and maintenance of audit/assurance plans and the regular evaluation of policies to validate and verify present ongoing DLP coverage at all monitoring points is in place and effective.
- Metrics collection and reporting of details relevant to DLP
You must have:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline Or in lieu of degree will consider 5 years of IT DLP a global enterpriseMinimum 4 years of experience managing Data Protection / Compliance
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) with ability to communicate at all organizational levels.Ability to translate business issues/requirements and objectives into action plans.
- Experience in customer service and global compliance management.
- Define and Implement policies protecting SpinCo key assets
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, IT security
- Strong knowledge of the global data security regulatory environment;
- Proficiency in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments using manual or automated tools;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Organized, responsive and highly thorough problem solver;
- Ability to research and interpret new rules and regulations;
- Working ability in English.
- Master’s degree in IT security preferred
- German & French speaking skills preferable
- Structured, analytic and independent working methods
- Work with Cross Functional & Multi cultural based teams. Get Results is the key
- Good oral and written communications; excellent presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work and facilitate diverse groups and work all levels internal and external customers
- Individual must be customer focused with good business acumen
- Can operate effectively in global networks and cross-functional
- Solution oriented, can build bridges and negotiate win-wins
- Track record of quickly and aggressively acting to resolve problems in Application security / Crisis resolution
- Strong process orientation; ability to bring structure to a broadly-defined problem and/or need
- Proven self-starter; able to take initiative to build organization capability and to deliver committed results
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.