In charge of overall Data lifecycle protection by leveraging the existing tools and process. Driving the daily operations and strategic support working closely with the Managed Service Partners.
- Provide day-to-day Project management in DLP – Data Loss Prevention (Endpoint & O365). Team ensuring the most effective tools, processes and partnerships are leveraged to protect Garrett from data loss and information breaches, nor Data Privacy breaches across organization
- Ensure and maintain the DLP requirements in the services, technical infrastructure, strengthen the process, Appropriate tools are in place in application and end user computing (PC Image, Web sites, Internal applications)
- Sustain and Mature the Garrett Crown Jewel Program
- Implementing the right controls aligned with the organization standards and policies
- Accountable for owning the documentation for Data Protection program
- Lead the cyber security Audit and Forensic investigation
- Able to lead and conduct full contract compliance reviews
- Manage and Lead the Cyber Security partner
- Build and track compliance DLP related KPIs and metrics, and assist with reporting on those metrics to senior management on regular basis
- Lead incident response, including steps to minimize the impact and then conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage
- Serve as a DLP subject matter expert within the organization to span technical, operational, governance, and business considerations
- Collaborating in the rules development lifecycle including policy development, response rules, authoring, maintenance, and refinement
- Auditing/assurance duties including development, implementation, and maintenance of audit/assurance plans and the regular evaluation of policies to validate and verify present ongoing DLP coverage at all monitoring points is in place and effective.
- Metrics collection and reporting of details relevant to DLP
You must have:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline Or in lieu of degree will consider 5 years of IT DLP a global enterpriseMinimum 4 years of experience managing Data Protection / Compliance
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) with ability to communicate at all organizational levels.Ability to translate business issues/requirements and objectives into action plans.
- Experience in customer service and global compliance management.
- Define and Implement policies protecting SpinCo key assets
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, IT security
- Strong knowledge of the global data security regulatory environment;
- Proficiency in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments using manual or automated tools;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Organized, responsive and highly thorough problem solver;
- Ability to research and interpret new rules and regulations;
- Working ability in English.
- Master’s degree in IT security preferred
- German & French speaking skills preferable
- Structured, analytic and independent working methods
- Work with Cross Functional & Multi cultural based teams. Get Results is the key
- Good oral and written communications; excellent presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work and facilitate diverse groups and work all levels internal and external customers
- Individual must be customer focused with good business acumen
- Can operate effectively in global networks and cross-functional
- Solution oriented, can build bridges and negotiate win-wins
- Track record of quickly and aggressively acting to resolve problems in Application security / Crisis resolution
- Strong process orientation; ability to bring structure to a broadly-defined problem and/or need
- Proven self-starter; able to take initiative to build organization capability and to deliver committed results
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
At Orange Business Services, we help our customers transform their industries, reimagine their services, create a positive impact and unleash the power of their data into an amazing and trusted resource.
With the dual expertise as a global operator coupled with the agility of an end-to-end integrator, Orange Business Services is a global network-native, digital services company. From connectivity, smart mobility services and the cloud to artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and cybersecurity, Orange Business Services helps businesses at every stage of their data management. Orange Business Services is represented in Romania by the business division of Orange Romania and helps large companies, SMEs and public authorities to transform their organizations through the use of technology and digital information.