As a QA Automation Engineer in Ixia’s team for the Automotive and IoT Security project, you will be designing, building, and maintaining the automation and test infrastructure to be used for testing Ixia’s penetration testing product line focused on Automotive and IoT devices.
- Build from scratch an automation test framework to validate the penetration testing system and each of the penetration testing tools.
- Create checks to analyses the content of the generated penetration testing tools reports.
- Deploying/integrating testing infrastructure with continuous integration tools.
- Elaborate testing strategy/plan and translate that strategy into test cases.
- Set up, configure, troubleshoot network equipment, and virtual software editions.
- Root cause isolation and description of the problem found.
- Highlight delays and bottlenecks and come up with mitigation plans.
- Excellent knowledge of L4-7 network protocols.
- Automation testing and scripting experience in Python.
- Strong QA skills (troubleshooting, bug isolation, and reporting).
- Linux knowledge (usage/configuring/troubleshooting).
- Experience with building automation tools.
- Problem-solving and analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with a drive to attain a combined success.
- Reliable and dependable team player.
- Experience working with IoT devices.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience using version control software.
- Experience with Agile software development processes and tools.
- Experience with continuous integration tools.
- Experience deploying/configuring network equipment (hardware or virtual).
Education and Experience
- College degree in CS or EE or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange „brings you closer to what matters to you”.
This is our brand promise: to bring our clients closer to what’s essential to them and to keep them always connected and in touch with the latest technologies, by offering them the best and safest communication experience.