As a QA Automation Engineer in Ixia’s team for the Automotive and IoT Security project, you will be designing, building, and maintaining the automation and test infrastructure to be used for testing Ixia’s penetration testing product line focused on Automotive and IoT devices.
- Build from scratch an automation test framework to validate the penetration testing system and each of the penetration testing tools.
- Create checks to analyses the content of the generated penetration testing tools reports.
- Deploying/integrating testing infrastructure with continuous integration tools.
- Elaborate testing strategy/plan and translate that strategy into test cases.
- Set up, configure, troubleshoot network equipment, and virtual software editions.
- Root cause isolation and description of the problem found.
- Highlight delays and bottlenecks and come up with mitigation plans.
- Excellent knowledge of L4-7 network protocols.
- Automation testing and scripting experience in Python.
- Strong QA skills (troubleshooting, bug isolation, and reporting).
- Linux knowledge (usage/configuring/troubleshooting).
- Experience with building automation tools.
- Problem-solving and analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with a drive to attain a combined success.
- Reliable and dependable team player.
- Experience working with IoT devices.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience using version control software.
- Experience with Agile software development processes and tools.
- Experience with continuous integration tools.
- Experience deploying/configuring network equipment (hardware or virtual).
Education and Experience
- College degree in CS or EE or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.