As a QA Automation Engineer in Ixia’s team for the Automotive and IoT Security project, you will be designing, building, and maintaining the automation and test infrastructure to be used for testing Ixia’s penetration testing product line focused on Automotive and IoT devices.
- Build from scratch an automation test framework to validate the penetration testing system and each of the penetration testing tools.
- Create checks to analyses the content of the generated penetration testing tools reports.
- Deploying/integrating testing infrastructure with continuous integration tools.
- Elaborate testing strategy/plan and translate that strategy into test cases.
- Set up, configure, troubleshoot network equipment, and virtual software editions.
- Root cause isolation and description of the problem found.
- Highlight delays and bottlenecks and come up with mitigation plans.
- Excellent knowledge of L4-7 network protocols.
- Automation testing and scripting experience in Python.
- Strong QA skills (troubleshooting, bug isolation, and reporting).
- Linux knowledge (usage/configuring/troubleshooting).
- Experience with building automation tools.
- Problem-solving and analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with a drive to attain a combined success.
- Reliable and dependable team player.
- Experience working with IoT devices.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience using version control software.
- Experience with Agile software development processes and tools.
- Experience with continuous integration tools.
- Experience deploying/configuring network equipment (hardware or virtual).
Education and Experience
- College degree in CS or EE or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
At Orange Business Services, we help our customers transform their industries, reimagine their services, create a positive impact and unleash the power of their data into an amazing and trusted resource.
With the dual expertise as a global operator coupled with the agility of an end-to-end integrator, Orange Business Services is a global network-native, digital services company. From connectivity, smart mobility services and the cloud to artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and cybersecurity, Orange Business Services helps businesses at every stage of their data management. Orange Business Services is represented in Romania by the business division of Orange Romania and helps large companies, SMEs and public authorities to transform their organizations through the use of technology and digital information.