OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide and with over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization, vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control.
OPSWAT. Protecting the World’s Critical Infrastructure
For more information, visit www.opswat.com and follow @opswat on social media.
This role is crucial for developing, enhancing, and optimizing one of our cybersecurity products dedicated to protecting Salesforce environments from malicious content embedded in files. Experience working with
Salesforce platforms is essential for this role. Reporting directly to the Director of Software Engineering, you will collaborate with various stakeholders to create and implement solutions that align with our business objectives. The ideal candidate is proactive, user-centric, and adaptable, capable of thriving in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
What You Will Be Doing
• Participate in technical design sessions; craft technical solutions aligned with business objectives; detail deliverables and estimate timelines.
• Salesforce integrations using REST and SOAP APIs
• Develop and maintain customized Salesforce applications, using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, and other technologies.
• Integrate Salesforce with other applications using web services and APIs.
• Work closely with other developers in the team, sharing knowledge and collaborating on complex challenges.
• Collaborate with the user experience (UX) team to ensure solutions are functional and visually appealing.
• Partner with the product management team to align Salesforce development with the broader product roadmap and priorities.
• Liaise with the customer success team to address complex issues escalated from support teams.
• Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design documents, architecture diagrams, and user guides.
• Facilitate training sessions and create training materials to enhance user adoption and proficiency.
• Engage with the Salesforce developer community to stay current on the latest trends and best practices
What We Need From You
• 2+ years of experience in Salesforce development, including custom development using Apex,
Visualforce, and Lightning Components
• Proficient with Salesforce development tools and best practices
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others, and work effectively in a cross-functional team.
• Demonstrated experience in technical documentation and system architecture design.
• Proven ability to manage time and prioritize tasks effectively.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
It Would Be Nice If You Had:
• Salesforce Developer Certification(s) (Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II)
• Familiarity with agile development methodologies
• Experience in working with large-scale enterprise customers
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Additional Salesforce certifications or Trailhead badges
• Contributing to the World’s Critical Infrastructure protection
• Competitive Compensation and Annual Variable Payment
• Additional Financial Perks
• Health and Wellness Benefits
• Additional Time Off and Recognition
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an
environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of
discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications,
job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.