In this position, you will get the chance to identify, research, and implement known and new vulnerabilities in networking enabled products and developing live exploits for those vulnerabilities to be used in Ixia’s next-generation security testing product line.
- Identify and investigate new vulnerabilities in networking enabled devices and complex applications.
- Develop live exploits for discovered vulnerabilities, to be used in Ixia’s security testing product line.
- Perform targeted customer and industry research to assist in developing tools and test cases to validate the performance, security, and stability of cyberinfrastructure devices.
- Compose white papers about your research for publication.
- Contribute to our well-read blog about any technical topic of interest, including day-to-day work or outside interests, when possible
- Broad knowledge of networking protocols.
- Good programming skills in multiple languages (Python, C, Ruby, etc.).
- Experience working with a variety of network and server equipment.
- Strong domain knowledge in vulnerability research and exploit development.
- Creative, problem-solving approach to projects.
- Communicating and collaborating with others.
- Relevant experience in a security research position.
- At least one publicly available vulnerability discovery, exploit development, and/or open-source tool.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
Education and Experience
- College degree in CS or EE or equivalent experience;
- 3+ years of security research experience;
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange „brings you closer to what matters to you”.
This is our brand promise: to bring our clients closer to what’s essential to them and to keep them always connected and in touch with the latest technologies, by offering them the best and safest communication experience.