How would you like to work in IT, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? At Orange Services, it’s possible!
As one of the largest IT Hub within Orange Group, we are working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of IT & Business Solutions.
Come closer to #LifeAtOrange!
We are eager to bring the best Senior Developer by our side! Can you make IT happen?
Take the opportunity to boost your career in IT and work with some cool technologies. Share your passion about IT Innovation with us. We will offer you a dynamic environment where you can grow and develop.
We are looking to expand our team with a highly motivated, innovative and results-oriented Java Software Engineer that will help us set an efficient, powerful and highly available system while also keeping an eye on best practices, clean code and enrolling of newcomers. The project is part of a larger context that involves teams from Romania, Spain and other countries, all working together in an ‘Agile’ manner.
Your responsibilities will include designing, writing and testing of quality code while also defining the architecture of the software. You’ll need to be ready to understand a code base that puts up together several functionalities. These functionalities are constantly tested, and adapted to the need of our clients located in 6 countries around the world.
If you’d like to take part in a huge project with challenging, yet satisfying, activities while also keeping up
with the fast pace of the team, then this job is for you.
- 5+ years of experience in developing Java / Kotlin Back-End applications
- Experience using Java frameworks (Spring, Spring Boot, Quarkus) in developing highly available distributed systems
- Experience working with micro-services
- Experience working with Google and Alexa APIs
- Experience developing Webservices (REST / SOAP)
- Experience in working within an Agile team / methodology
- Able to provide input and help the architecture team in designing the application flows
- Writing comprehensive documentation
- Good communication skills (we enjoy chatting :D)
We would also appreciate (nice to have):
- Familiarity with monitoring and observability patterns and tools
- Experience with relational and non-relational DBs: ElK, Cassandra, Mongo, MySql
- Familiarity with Docker / Kubernetes and CI/CD processes and tools
- Familiarity with SOLID principles
- Familiarity with gRPC, Kafka, RabbitMQ
Working language(s):excellent English, French will be a plus.
Here are more reasons to join our team!
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets – as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you – facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms – Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
Why work with us?
Orange Services is about bringing together people and technology.
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
At Orange, you can.
We encourage all candidate profiles, regardless of gender, age, race, citizenship, ethnicity, color, language, religion, social origin, genetic traits, sexual orientation, permanent or temporary disability, nationality, political choice, social category or social origins, situation or family responsibility, belonging to a disadvantaged category, membership or trade union activity.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.