How would you like to work in IT, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? At Orange Services, it’s possible!
As one of the largest IT Hub within Orange Group, we are working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of IT & Business Solutions.
Come closer to #LifeAtOrange!
We are looking to expand our team with a highly motivated, innovative and results-oriented very experienced Developer that will help us set an efficient, powerful and highly available system while also keeping an eye on best practices, clean code and enrolling of newcomers.
The project manages and monitors fleets of devices on behalf of multiple countries, with millions of operations to track, firmware to deploy and configurations to apply.
The backend is mostly based on technologies such as Java, Spring, MySql, Maria DB, Hibernate, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Teraform and others while the frontend is written in GWT and Angular.
If you are willing to know more, we will be happy to invite you to for a chat.
- Build and develop code in a team with mixed professional skills (frontend and/or backend)
- Improve the existing architecture by implementing new microservices to fulfill customer needs and accommodate more device types
- Ship high-quality, elegant, well-tested, secure and clean code
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Participate in design discussions about new features and make sure they can be reliably integrated
- Active participation in backlog grooming, sprint planning and implementation
- Own and manage different phases of the software development lifecycle: coding, testing and debugging new complex software solutions
Who you are:
- You are an experienced application developer passionate about latest technologies.
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You enjoy growing and integrating team members and proactively support their continuous improvement
What you need to know/have
- 5+ years of experience in development, including understanding back-end architecture interactions
- experience using Java frameworks – Spring (Spring Boot, Spring container, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Hibernate) in developing highly available distributed systems
- Good understanding of RDBMS
- Experience developing Webservices (REST / SOAP)
- Good understanding of REST APIs and HTTP communication
- Comfortable using version control (Git)
- Good communication skills (we enjoy chatting :D)
Nice to have
- Experience in writing reusable components
- Familiarity with monitoring and observability patterns and tools
- Experience with Kafka, Elasticsearch
- Experience in working within an international agile team (Scrum)
- Previous practice with continuous integration systems (CI/CD)
Here are more reasons to join our team!
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets – as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you – facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms – Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
Why work with us?
Orange Services is about bringing together people and technology.
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
At Orange, you can.
We encourage all candidate profiles, regardless of gender, age, race, citizenship, ethnicity, color, language, religion, social origin, genetic traits, sexual orientation, permanent or temporary disability, nationality, political choice, social category or social origins, situation or family responsibility, belonging to a disadvantaged category, membership or trade union activity.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.