If you enjoy discovering vulnerabilities in web applications but also like coding, this is the perfect job for you.
At Pentest-Tools.com we’re building a web application vulnerability scanner that needs to accurately detect a whole range of web application security issues. Your job will be to research various types of web vulnerabilities and write code to automatically detect them.
If you didn’t know already, Pentest-Tools.com is a cloud-based toolkit for penetration testing and vulnerability assessments used by customers all around the Globe.
The Website Vulnerability Scanner is one of the leading tools from the platform and we want to keep it that way.
Must have qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Practical understanding of web vulnerabilities and attacks (SQLi, XSS, XXE, SSRF, Server-Side Template Injection, Insecure Deserialization, Cache Poisoning, etc.)
- Fluency in writing Python code
- Very good understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
Nice to have:
- Experience with CTFs, Bug Bounty or Penetration Testing
Certifications such as OSCP, CEH, GPEN
- Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with Git or an equivalent version control system
- Knowledge of best practices for the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, and testing
The benefits that we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options
- Participation in cybersecurity conferences, trainings and certifications
- It is a full-time position with a highly flexible schedule
- We work in hybrid mode and we expect you to come to office at least 1-2 days per week (location: Piața Romană, Bucharest)
- Self-development is highly encouraged, both in and cybersecurity and software development fields
We are a young and dynamic security company with a global presence. We are developing https://pentest-tools.com – a leading platform for penetration testing and vulnerability assessments used by infosec professionals from all around the world.
You should know that at Pentest-Tools.com your work matters. We value our team and we do our best that each colleague develops themselves both professionally and personally within the team.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
At Orange Business Services, we help our customers transform their industries, reimagine their services, create a positive impact and unleash the power of their data into an amazing and trusted resource.
With the dual expertise as a global operator coupled with the agility of an end-to-end integrator, Orange Business Services is a global network-native, digital services company. From connectivity, smart mobility services and the cloud to artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and cybersecurity, Orange Business Services helps businesses at every stage of their data management. Orange Business Services is represented in Romania by the business division of Orange Romania and helps large companies, SMEs and public authorities to transform their organizations through the use of technology and digital information.