If you enjoy discovering vulnerabilities in web applications but also like coding, this is the perfect job for you.
At Pentest-Tools.com we’re building a web application vulnerability scanner that needs to accurately detect a whole range of web application security issues. Your job will be to research various types of web vulnerabilities and write code to automatically detect them.
If you didn’t know already, Pentest-Tools.com is a cloud-based toolkit for penetration testing and vulnerability assessments used by customers all around the Globe.
The Website Vulnerability Scanner is one of the leading tools from the platform and we want to keep it that way.
Must have qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Practical understanding of web vulnerabilities and attacks (SQLi, XSS, XXE, SSRF, Server-Side Template Injection, Insecure Deserialization, Cache Poisoning, etc.)
- Fluency in writing Python code
- Very good understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
Nice to have:
- Experience with CTFs, Bug Bounty or Penetration Testing
Certifications such as OSCP, CEH, GPEN
- Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with Git or an equivalent version control system
- Knowledge of best practices for the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, and testing
The benefits that we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options
- Participation in cybersecurity conferences, trainings and certifications
- It is a full-time position with a highly flexible schedule
- We work in hybrid mode and we expect you to come to office at least 1-2 days per week (location: Piața Romană, Bucharest)
- Self-development is highly encouraged, both in and cybersecurity and software development fields
We are a young and dynamic security company with a global presence. We are developing https://pentest-tools.com – a leading platform for penetration testing and vulnerability assessments used by infosec professionals from all around the world.
You should know that at Pentest-Tools.com your work matters. We value our team and we do our best that each colleague develops themselves both professionally and personally within the team.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.