We are looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to join Happening’s Cybersecurity Blue team! In this role you will drive a security culture within our software development and operations departments while ensuring our applications and infrastructure are developed in the most secure way.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has great knowledge of cybersecurity principles
- Has deep understanding of SDLC, software architecture and application security
- Is familiar with DevOps methodologies and tools
- Has experience working with cloud technologies
- Has experience in developing security tooling and automation
- Minimum 5 years of DevOps or Security experience in a production environment
Bonus points for:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Network Security, Information Security or other applicable fields
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services
- Great communication skills
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting various technology teams and internal customers in the implementation of good security practices
- Designing, testing and implementing secure software development life cycle solutions using various technologies, tools and methodologies
- Defining application security architecture elements
- Taking part in the selection and evaluation of internal tools used by technology teams
- Participating in training programs for different technology teams
- Defining security requirements documentation for applications
- Defining KPIs and KRIs related to application and infrastructure security
- Working with senior technology management on defining roadmaps and future security needs
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation & remuneration
- Annual bonus up to 15% of your base salary; depending on the company’s and individual’s performance and results.
- Company logistics: laptop and phone
- Additional health insurance (“Regina Maria”, Expert Ultra level)
- Flexible working hours/Work from Home Option available
- Meal Tickets
- Mental health and wellbeing services (“Atlas”)
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills (training, conferences, etc)
- Working with a young and professional team
- Career growth opportunities
Happening is the technology engine powering Superbet Group’s global platforms and brands that bring thrill to customers across the world every day.
We are a game-changing tech company rewriting the rules of sports betting and gaming. We are shaking up the status quo by building our own end-to-end tech stack,
solving deep and complex challenges for millions of customers and shaping our culture to work uniquely for the tech community.
A true challenger, our technology handles serious scale on par with the Big Techs, and customer obsession runs through every team. Building our own platform gives freedom to innovate and flip the legacy perceptions and industry stereotypes.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.