We are looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to join Happening’s Cybersecurity Blue team! In this role you will drive a security culture within our software development and operations departments while ensuring our applications and infrastructure are developed in the most secure way.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has great knowledge of cybersecurity principles
- Has deep understanding of SDLC, software architecture and application security
- Is familiar with DevOps methodologies and tools
- Has experience working with cloud technologies
- Has experience in developing security tooling and automation
- Minimum 5 years of DevOps or Security experience in a production environment
Bonus points for:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Network Security, Information Security or other applicable fields
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services
- Great communication skills
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting various technology teams and internal customers in the implementation of good security practices
- Designing, testing and implementing secure software development life cycle solutions using various technologies, tools and methodologies
- Defining application security architecture elements
- Taking part in the selection and evaluation of internal tools used by technology teams
- Participating in training programs for different technology teams
- Defining security requirements documentation for applications
- Defining KPIs and KRIs related to application and infrastructure security
- Working with senior technology management on defining roadmaps and future security needs
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation & remuneration
- Annual bonus up to 15% of your base salary; depending on the company’s and individual’s performance and results.
- Company logistics: laptop and phone
- Additional health insurance (“Regina Maria”, Expert Ultra level)
- Flexible working hours/Work from Home Option available
- Meal Tickets
- Mental health and wellbeing services (“Atlas”)
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills (training, conferences, etc)
- Working with a young and professional team
- Career growth opportunities
Happening is the technology engine powering Superbet Group’s global platforms and brands that bring thrill to customers across the world every day.
We are a game-changing tech company rewriting the rules of sports betting and gaming. We are shaking up the status quo by building our own end-to-end tech stack,
solving deep and complex challenges for millions of customers and shaping our culture to work uniquely for the tech community.
A true challenger, our technology handles serious scale on par with the Big Techs, and customer obsession runs through every team. Building our own platform gives freedom to innovate and flip the legacy perceptions and industry stereotypes.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
At Orange Business Services, we help our customers transform their industries, reimagine their services, create a positive impact and unleash the power of their data into an amazing and trusted resource.
With the dual expertise as a global operator coupled with the agility of an end-to-end integrator, Orange Business Services is a global network-native, digital services company. From connectivity, smart mobility services and the cloud to artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and cybersecurity, Orange Business Services helps businesses at every stage of their data management. Orange Business Services is represented in Romania by the business division of Orange Romania and helps large companies, SMEs and public authorities to transform their organizations through the use of technology and digital information.