OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide and with over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization, vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control.
OPSWAT. Protecting the World’s Critical Infrastructure
For more information, visit www.opswat.com and follow @opswat on social media.
We are looking for hands-on Full-stack Developers to join our growing R&D and Product Engineering teams. The candidate will work in a talented team to build and continuously improve OPSWAT’s leading Cyber Security
products for protecting the world’s Critical Infrastructures.
What You Will Be Doing
• Analyze, design, develop and test software product features
• Produce technical solutions for specific problems and implement the solutions
• Contribute to improve the product platforms
• Collaborate with other team members to guarantee quality and on-time delivery
• Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
• Work alongside other engineers to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
What We Need from You:
• Experience with modern front-end and back-end frameworks like React, Angular, or Vue.js., .Net, C#,
• Database management and design skills, including SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g., MySQL,
• Experience with Git and version control workflows.
• Knowledge of testing methodologies and experience with testing frameworks.
• Experience in project management and issue tracking tool, eg. Jira
• Continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) experience.
• Experience in Linux administration.
It would be a plus if you have experience with:
• Sonar Cube
• Team Ciry
• Kubernetes / K8S
• QA basic knowledge, TDD
• Requirements engineering
• Contributing to the World’s Critical Infrastructure protection
• Competitive Compensation and Annual Variable Payment
• Additional Financial Perks
• Health and Wellness Benefits
• Additional Time Off and Recognition
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an
environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of
discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications,
job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.