Information Security Analyst – Data Protection at Orange Services (DC-0040)
How would you like to work in IT, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? At Orange Services, it’s possible!
As one of the largest IT Hub within Orange Group, we are working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of IT & Business Solutions.
Come closer to #LifeAtOrange!
You will have the opportunity to work transversally with various interlocutors, internally and within the Group, for a wide variety of projects (Cloud, Data IA, Business Intelligence, IoT)
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with project managers, you will help the projects to be GDPR compliant
- and to comply with other data protection laws.
- Monitor compliance with GDPR or other data protection law
- Support the creation of improvement plans and monitor their execution
- Help projects pass validation committees reviews
- Contribute to the increase of awareness of Data Protection within Orange
What you need to know/have:
- Autonomous, result oriented & KPI oriented, Methodological & Rigorous, Able to work in a
- transversal way, Empathic, Curious, Able to take initiative
- Knowledge of GDPR would be a plus – Training on GDPR will be provided (presentations, e-learning,
- training on the Job)
- Experience in project management and Global Security knowledge would be a bonus
- Fluent in French and able to work in English
What’s in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets – as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you – facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms – Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen.
Orange Services is about bringing together people and technology.
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.
We encourage all candidate profiles, regardless of gender, age, race, citizenship, ethnicity, color, language, religion, social origin, genetic traits, sexual orientation, permanent or temporary disability, nationality, political choice, social category or social origins, situation or family responsibility, belonging to a disadvantaged category, membership or trade union activity.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
At Orange Business Services, we help our customers transform their industries, reimagine their services, create a positive impact and unleash the power of their data into an amazing and trusted resource.
With the dual expertise as a global operator coupled with the agility of an end-to-end integrator, Orange Business Services is a global network-native, digital services company. From connectivity, smart mobility services and the cloud to artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and cybersecurity, Orange Business Services helps businesses at every stage of their data management. Orange Business Services is represented in Romania by the business division of Orange Romania and helps large companies, SMEs and public authorities to transform their organizations through the use of technology and digital information.