Orange Services’ Infrastructure Technology Engineering team supports countries to develop their infrastructures, including shared solutions. It also serves growing demands of expertise from Orange countries.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with infrastructure architects, network engineers, system engineers and project managers.
Who you are:
- You are able to work in team, have team spirit, capacity to share and diffuse information
- You have transversal competencies (ability to work with various teams remotely, in a multi-cultural and multi-country environment)
- You have good communication & synthesis skills (both written and oral)
- You are able to acquire quickly technical information
- You have autonomy & Flexibility as evolving in a changing environment
- You are result driven, committed, conscientious
What you have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in telecommunications
- Strong knowledge on network protocols in IP networking: TCP/IP, addressing, routing (ISIS, MP-BGP…), MPLS VPN concept
- SDN network knowledge is a real plus: Contrail, VNF concepts, YANG modelization….
- Cloud IT architecture knowledge: Openstack, KVM
- Basics on system, especially on Linux and RedHat, Containers (e.g. Dockers…)
- Basics on Coding / programming skills: Scripting, Python, Web programming (HTML/CSS, PhP), API concept, GIT
- Basics Automation: Ansible, Jenkins, Robot Framework, …
- Knowledge of Agile methods is a plus
- Project management experience / knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge on network security is a plus
Your activity and mission consists on
- To evaluate and tests Contrail component in lab, in close collaboration with some other OINIS engineering teams, with Orange Technical Skill Center team and with the suppliers
- To integrate Juniper Contrail with Openstack and VNF
- To test the complete SDN / NFV solution (Openstack, Contrail, VNFs and orchestration)
- To design Network architecture of SDN network POPs and backhaul solutions
- To produce Engineering documents
- To actively support Orange countries in their implementation of virtualization technology on their domestic networks
- To collaborate also with Orange corporate Technical Skill Centers mainly on SDN-controller, OpenStack and routers
- To participate in OINIS studies requested to Orange Lab to prepare and evaluate future evolutions
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to grow in a multi-cultural environment
- Technical & Soft skill trainings
- Flexible working time
- Occasional travels to France and MEA Orange countries
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.