Orange Services’ Infrastructure Technology Engineering team supports countries to develop their infrastructures, including shared solutions. It also serves growing demands of expertise from Orange countries.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with infrastructure architects, network engineers, system engineers and project managers.
Who you are:
- You are able to work in team, have team spirit, capacity to share and diffuse information
- You have transversal competencies (ability to work with various teams remotely, in a multi-cultural and multi-country environment)
- You have good communication & synthesis skills (both written and oral)
- You are able to acquire quickly technical information
- You have autonomy & Flexibility as evolving in a changing environment
- You are result driven, committed, conscientious
What you have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in telecommunications
- Strong knowledge on network protocols in IP networking: TCP/IP, addressing, routing (ISIS, MP-BGP…), MPLS VPN concept
- SDN network knowledge is a real plus: Contrail, VNF concepts, YANG modelization….
- Cloud IT architecture knowledge: Openstack, KVM
- Basics on system, especially on Linux and RedHat, Containers (e.g. Dockers…)
- Basics on Coding / programming skills: Scripting, Python, Web programming (HTML/CSS, PhP), API concept, GIT
- Basics Automation: Ansible, Jenkins, Robot Framework, …
- Knowledge of Agile methods is a plus
- Project management experience / knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge on network security is a plus
Your activity and mission consists on
- To evaluate and tests Contrail component in lab, in close collaboration with some other OINIS engineering teams, with Orange Technical Skill Center team and with the suppliers
- To integrate Juniper Contrail with Openstack and VNF
- To test the complete SDN / NFV solution (Openstack, Contrail, VNFs and orchestration)
- To design Network architecture of SDN network POPs and backhaul solutions
- To produce Engineering documents
- To actively support Orange countries in their implementation of virtualization technology on their domestic networks
- To collaborate also with Orange corporate Technical Skill Centers mainly on SDN-controller, OpenStack and routers
- To participate in OINIS studies requested to Orange Lab to prepare and evaluate future evolutions
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to grow in a multi-cultural environment
- Technical & Soft skill trainings
- Flexible working time
- Occasional travels to France and MEA Orange countries
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
At Orange Business Services, we help our customers transform their industries, reimagine their services, create a positive impact and unleash the power of their data into an amazing and trusted resource.
With the dual expertise as a global operator coupled with the agility of an end-to-end integrator, Orange Business Services is a global network-native, digital services company. From connectivity, smart mobility services and the cloud to artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and cybersecurity, Orange Business Services helps businesses at every stage of their data management. Orange Business Services is represented in Romania by the business division of Orange Romania and helps large companies, SMEs and public authorities to transform their organizations through the use of technology and digital information.