We are looking for a passionate and dedicated senior cybersecurity specialist to join our growing team. In the role you will operate independently and as part of the team to ensure our clients’ software, hardware and related components have the appropriate mechanisms in place to protect from cyber attacks.
The job will include analyzing client’s current systems for vulnerabilities and handling any and all cyber attacks in an efficient and effective manner as well as developing security systems/solutions.
Candidates should have strong IT Security skills and a deep understanding of cyber hacker methodology.
Cyber Security Duties and Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of this position is to conduct security assessments and penetration tests, follow up remediation of identified vulnerabilities, participate in incident response and proactively research future threats.
- Perform application penetration testing against corporate and customer software applications
- Conduct vulnerability assessments on Internet-facing systems and internal systems
- Document technical issues identified during security assessments and incidents and write reports
- Follow up on implementation of corrective actions from assessments and incidents
- Research security threats and attack vectors
- Manage network forensics and incident response when assigned
- Perform special security projects on an ad hoc basis
Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous hands-on experience in penetration testing and vulnerability assessment
- Experience in information security and technical aspects thereof
- Experience of web application testing, infrastructure testing, manual testing, code reviews
- Knowledge of web technologies and communication methods
- Familiarity with general application and network security concepts
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, doesn’t want to be micromanaged
- Excellent team player
Good to have
- Professional certification is an advantage (OSCP, OSCE, GIAC CPEN, CREST CRT, CEH or equivalent)
- Knowledge of information security standards such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, GDPR
- Experience with systems development, systems administration and/or network administration
- University degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent
- Previous Experience in Responsible Disclosure & Bug Bounties
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Professional development through specific trainings/certification
- Excellent job perspective for the future
- Exciting career in a dynamic, growing organization with a very diverse portfolio
- Possibility to be part and participate at DefCamp – largest cybersec company from CEE
- Work from Home Option available
- Attractive compensation package: fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme
- Certification exams compensation
With an acknowledged mission to protect businesses against cyber threats, Bit Sentinel is a one-stop shop for cybersecurity services being able to work with cutting-edge technologies in Cloud, Web Applications & Services, Mobile and IoT.
From penetration testing to incident response, our team of specialists support organizations to get a handle on a wide range of compliance and risk management initiatives. We provide independent, tailored advice and services that cover all aspects of cybersecurity.
Besides providing cyber security services & advisory for companies from different sectors such as Fintech, Healthcare, Real Estate, Retail, Ecommerce, Online, Startups, Blockchain, Critical Infrastructures etc. we are also:
- Involved as one of the key technical partners from the RESISTO project: an innovative solution for Communication CIs holistic situation awareness and enhanced resilience
- Technical coordinator for the European Cyber Security Challenge 2019, one of the most important cybersecurity competitions from Europe
- Developer & Technical Coordinator of Business Internet Security Threat Map, a technology developed by us for Orange Romania that presents the visualization from a high overview perspective of the data gathered from the Orange Romania Business Internet Security agents deployed across Romania
- Developer & Maintainer of RO Hacked – Register and Catalog Web Attacks Against Websites from Romania
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange „brings you closer to what matters to you”.
This is our brand promise: to bring our clients closer to what’s essential to them and to keep them always connected and in touch with the latest technologies, by offering them the best and safest communication experience.