OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide and with over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization, vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control.
OPSWAT. Protecting the World’s Critical Infrastructure
For more information, visit www.opswat.com and follow @opswat on social media.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will lead the adoption of our MetaDefender for Secure Storage solution in the IaaS market. You will act as an SME for cloud deployments in AWS, Azure, and Kubernetes for
both internal stakeholders and external partners and customers.
Reporting directly to the VP of Product, you will assist leadership to create and execute a growth plan to accelerate company growth and achieve its’
business objectives. The candidate must be motivated, user focused and empathetic, and be able to take initiative and scale in a fast-growing, rapidly changing environment.
What You Will Be Doing
• Understand and prioritize customer use cases and align with product deliveries
• Clearly and effectively communicate product strategy, functionality, and requirements to internal and external stakeholders
• Work with usability experience team to improve product usability
• Research competitive landscape and adjust product roadmaps to address the relevant markets
• Work with leadership to accurately identify relevant KPIs and execute based upon them
• Own and drive a rapidly scaling product roadmap and product priorities against operational and strategic corporate goals
• Work closely with the engineering team to clearly convey product direction and determine product milestones
• Collaborate with customer success team and Engineering leadership to monitor and resolve customer escalations
• Conduct sales training and develop sales enablement tools, including training materials, battle cards, and value messaging guides
• Work with marketing to create thought leadership collateral like press releases and blogs, white papers,
and value messaging for social media and digital marketing campaigns
• Visit customers and partners to collect product feedback, and present to existing and prospective customers
What We Need From You
• 2-4 years B2B product management experience
• Cyber security domain expertise, in addition to AWS or Azure experience
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others and work effectively in a cross-functional team
• Demonstrable background in writing product management content (product requirement documents, design specifications, user guides, etc.)
• Strong time management and scheduling skills using industry standard products
• Experience in working with large scale enterprise customers
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
It Would Be Nice If You Had
• Professional Solution Architect Certification for AWS or Azure
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree or Product Management certifications
• Experience working with remote teams across diverse cultures and time zones
• Contributing to the World’s Critical Infrastructure protection
• Competitive Compensation and Annual Variable Payment
• Additional Financial Perks
• Health and Wellness Benefits
• Additional Time Off and Recognition
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an
environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of
discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications,
job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.