As QA Automation Engineer in Ixia’s Threat Intelligence team, you will be working with a group of elite engineers and security researchers to save the universe from cybersecurity attacks and the bad guys who take advantage of the Internet for personal gain.
How you will accomplish this, you ask?
In short, by testing our Threat Intelligence Platform, working with a wide range of technologies like cloud services (AWS), databases (MongoDB, Redis), message brokers (RabbitMQ), and tools (Ansible, Git, Jenkins, Grafana, etc.).
If this sounds like something you are passionate about, read below and join our amazing team!
- Work with the tools mentioned above and technologies to validate the system’s functionality.
- Write scripts and automate test scenarios.
- Run automated regression test suites, analyze, and troubleshoot results.
- Elaborate and execute test strategy.
- Enhance existing test automation framework.
- Validate unit and integration tests.
- Root cause isolation and description of the problem found.
- Verify bug fixes and new features functionality added in every iteration.
- Analyze threat intelligence data.
- Very good knowledge of networking protocols.
- Linux knowledge (operating, configuring).
- Good QA skills (bug isolation, troubleshooting, and reporting).
- Good automation & scripting skills (preferably Python).
- Problem solving and analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with a drive to attain a combined success.
- Reliable and dependable team player.
- Experience using version control software.
- Experience with Agile software development processes and tools.
- Experience with continuous integration tools.
- Experience administering a variety of network and server equipment.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange „brings you closer to what matters to you”.
This is our brand promise: to bring our clients closer to what’s essential to them and to keep them always connected and in touch with the latest technologies, by offering them the best and safest communication experience.