QA Automation Engineer Threat Intelligence (DC-0015)
As QA Automation Engineer in Ixia’s Threat Intelligence team, you will be working with a group of elite engineers and security researchers to save the universe from cybersecurity attacks and the bad guys who take advantage of the Internet for personal gain.
How you will accomplish this, you ask?
In short, by testing our Threat Intelligence Platform, working with a wide range of technologies like cloud services (AWS), databases (MongoDB, Redis), message brokers (RabbitMQ), and tools (Ansible, Git, Jenkins, Grafana, etc.).
If this sounds like something you are passionate about, read below and join our amazing team!
- Work with the tools mentioned above and technologies to validate the system’s functionality.
- Write scripts and automate test scenarios.
- Run automated regression test suites, analyze, and troubleshoot results.
- Elaborate and execute test strategy.
- Enhance existing test automation framework.
- Validate unit and integration tests.
- Root cause isolation and description of the problem found.
- Verify bug fixes and new features functionality added in every iteration.
- Analyze threat intelligence data.
- Very good knowledge of networking protocols.
- Linux knowledge (operating, configuring).
- Good QA skills (bug isolation, troubleshooting, and reporting).
- Good automation & scripting skills (preferably Python).
- Problem solving and analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with a drive to attain a combined success.
- Reliable and dependable team player.
- Experience using version control software.
- Experience with Agile software development processes and tools.
- Experience with continuous integration tools.
- Experience administering a variety of network and server equipment.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
At Orange Business Services, we help our customers transform their industries, reimagine their services, create a positive impact and unleash the power of their data into an amazing and trusted resource.
With the dual expertise as a global operator coupled with the agility of an end-to-end integrator, Orange Business Services is a global network-native, digital services company. From connectivity, smart mobility services and the cloud to artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and cybersecurity, Orange Business Services helps businesses at every stage of their data management. Orange Business Services is represented in Romania by the business division of Orange Romania and helps large companies, SMEs and public authorities to transform their organizations through the use of technology and digital information.