As QA Automation Engineer in Ixia’s Threat Intelligence team, you will be working with a group of elite engineers and security researchers to save the universe from cybersecurity attacks and the bad guys who take advantage of the Internet for personal gain.
How you will accomplish this, you ask?
In short, by testing our Threat Intelligence Platform, working with a wide range of technologies like cloud services (AWS), databases (MongoDB, Redis), message brokers (RabbitMQ), and tools (Ansible, Git, Jenkins, Grafana, etc.).
If this sounds like something you are passionate about, read below and join our amazing team!
- Work with the tools mentioned above and technologies to validate the system’s functionality.
- Write scripts and automate test scenarios.
- Run automated regression test suites, analyze, and troubleshoot results.
- Elaborate and execute test strategy.
- Enhance existing test automation framework.
- Validate unit and integration tests.
- Root cause isolation and description of the problem found.
- Verify bug fixes and new features functionality added in every iteration.
- Analyze threat intelligence data.
- Very good knowledge of networking protocols.
- Linux knowledge (operating, configuring).
- Good QA skills (bug isolation, troubleshooting, and reporting).
- Good automation & scripting skills (preferably Python).
- Problem solving and analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with a drive to attain a combined success.
- Reliable and dependable team player.
- Experience using version control software.
- Experience with Agile software development processes and tools.
- Experience with continuous integration tools.
- Experience administering a variety of network and server equipment.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.