How would you like to work in IT, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? At Orange Services, it’s possible!
As one of the largest IT Hub within Orange Group, we are working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of IT & Business Solutions.
Come closer to #LifeAtOrange!
You will be part of a cybersecurity team performing research & development activities.
You will design and implement prototypes based on Web technologies.
You will develop expertise in sensitive data leak detection techniques on the Web and innovative techniques used to authenticate a user on a Web site.
You will combine knowledge in Cybersecurity, Cyber Threat Intelligence, statistical analysis, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning.
What you’ll be doing
- Producing PoC (Proof of Concept) validating proposed approaches to protect websites or any computer system exposed on the Internet
- Write experimental reports of the proposed approaches
- You may be required to publish the results of your work in scientific journals and conferences and file patents for Orange
- You may be involved in European cooperative projects
What you need to know/have:
- Skills in Big Data technologies would be a plus
- Technical mastery of the Linux operating system
- Knowledge of virtualization systems (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Taste for research and initiative
- Ability to make research output usable
- Curiosity, openness, creativity, and dynamism
- Ability to understand complex problems and propose disruptive solutions
- Methodological rigor and strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Taste for working in multidisciplinary teams and contributing to a common goal, while being autonomous in its activities Ability to work in an international environment
- Written and oral communication skills to convince and popularize research to make it understandable to the greatest number of collaborators
- Fluent in English (writing documents, presentations, facilitation of meetings, missions, etc.)
What’s in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets – as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you – facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms – Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen.
Orange Services is about bringing together people and technology.
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.
We encourage all candidate profiles, regardless of gender, age, race, citizenship, ethnicity, color, language, religion, social origin, genetic traits, sexual orientation, permanent or temporary disability, nationality, political choice, social category or social origins, situation or family responsibility, belonging to a disadvantaged category, membership or trade union activity.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.