Security Stream Engineer at Orange Services (DC-0041)
How would you like to work in IT, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? At Orange Services, it’s possible!
As one of the largest IT Hub within Orange Group, we are working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of IT & Business Solutions.
Come closer to #LifeAtOrange!
We’re looking for a new colleague with a passion working with product managers, architects, developers and system administrators in applying hands-on skills to secure products and services.
What you’ll be doing
- Act as the security referent for one or more strategic projects/programs
- Communicate and enforce security rules and best practices
- Perform periodic security risk assessments
- Schedule security audits and pen tests
- Build and drive the security action plan
- Follow the progress of risk remediation
- Influence the project/program roadmap
- Carry out technical studies
- Capitalize on security incidents
- Monitor the evolution of cyber threats and security solutions
What you need to know/have:
- Good knowledge of IT technologies
- Knowledge of computer security good practices : NIST, CIS, etc.
- Experience with security risk assessment, e.g. ISO27005 methodology
- Awareness of development methods
- Awareness of cloud technology
- Work in an international and multicultural environment
- Fluent in English
- French will be a plus
- Autonomous with good capability for team work
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Technical curiosity
- Synthesis skills
What’s in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets – as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you – facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms – Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen.
Orange Services is about bringing together people and technology.
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.
We encourage all candidate profiles, regardless of gender, age, race, citizenship, ethnicity, color, language, religion, social origin, genetic traits, sexual orientation, permanent or temporary disability, nationality, political choice, social category or social origins, situation or family responsibility, belonging to a disadvantaged category, membership or trade union activity.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
At Orange Business Services, we help our customers transform their industries, reimagine their services, create a positive impact and unleash the power of their data into an amazing and trusted resource.
With the dual expertise as a global operator coupled with the agility of an end-to-end integrator, Orange Business Services is a global network-native, digital services company. From connectivity, smart mobility services and the cloud to artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and cybersecurity, Orange Business Services helps businesses at every stage of their data management. Orange Business Services is represented in Romania by the business division of Orange Romania and helps large companies, SMEs and public authorities to transform their organizations through the use of technology and digital information.