Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Our future colleague will part of a team who delivers world-class compliance and security-focused solutions to Secureworks Vulnerability Management customers. The Engineer will work with the Vulnerability Management Engineering Team and the top enterprise client within that service offering to act as a technical point of contact for their Vulnerability Management services.
You should be knowledgeable of vulnerability management tools and processes and demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with clients. Applicant should understand penetration testing methodology and be able to communicate pen-testing findings to managers and network administrators.
– Responsible for understanding, reviewing, and interpreting Dell Secureworks assessment and scanning results, reducing false-positive findings, and acting as a trusted security advisor to the Client locally
– Responsible for working with DSWs VMS Dedicated Team Architect to assist with understanding threat data and vulnerabilities found on the clients network
– Learn and adapt to clients culture, security strategies, security goals, security objectives, and security capabilities
– Maintain knowledge of outstanding vulnerability management issues as it pertains to the Clients SW Vulnerability Management Service and communicate updates to Client as appropriate
– Collaborate with program management and Client teams to create both tactical and strategic plans(establish and communicate a clear vision and ensure short term issues do not overtake strategic goals)
– Serve as an escalation point for all local Client technical issues requiring support within the – Vulnerability Management offering
– Providing Vulnerability Assessment Scanning and guidance, False Positive Validation, Attestation Signing, Compliance Scanning and policy creation using the QualysGuard Policy Compliance Suite and Web Application Scanning using the Qualys WAS Suite
– 5+ years of experience in a technical security support role
– Strong network engineering experience with Linux/Unix, – Windows, and network infrastructure administration
– Experience with Vulnerability Management platforms such as QualysGuard, Tenable Nessus, Rapid7 Nexpose, Tripwire, McAfee
– Experience with network and application security testing tools and scripting languages map, Paros, Perl and Python
– Provide guidance and support for Vulnerability remediation scenarios
– Strong technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with stakeholders like customer support or executive leadership teams, vendors, etc.
– QualysGuard, Tenable Nessus, Rapid7 Nexpose, Tripwire, McAfee Certified Specialist
– Bachelor in Computer Science or another relevant technical field
– One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, QSA GPEN, GCIH, CEH, ECSA
– Perform manual validation of findings using tools like OpenSSL, ikescan, Burp, etc.
– Provide technical authority, vision, documentation of operational procedures and guidance to ensure the continued evolution of Secureworks Managed Vulnerability offerings
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
Orange Romania is the leader of the local telecom market and part of the Orange Group, one of the largest global telecommunications operators, connecting hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. With over 11 million customers and an annual turnover exceeding 1.5 billion euros, Orange Romania connects 1 in 2 Romanians and offers an extensive range of communication solutions to its customers, both individual users and companies, from basic services up to complete voice services, fixed and mobile data, TV services or smart home services, but also mobile financial services. Orange is also a leader in innovation investing yearly over 200 million euros in network infrastructure and R&D initiatives in Romania. In the past 3 years Orange has launched two 5G Labs in Bucharest and Iasi, that aim to support researchers, startups and companies to test their 5G solutions in advance. In addition, Orange is a long-term supporter of the startup ecosystem through the Orange Fab accelerator program designed to support entrepreneurs in the development of innovative products and their distribution locally and internationally.
Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Group. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of services: development and supervision of IT services in domains such as Big Data, Cloud, M2M, IoT, TV, Connected Objects; design and development of IT infrastructure and desktop solutions; testing & planning for mobile networks; implementation of supply chain solutions and also improvement of commercial & business performance including BI, CRM, Analytics, Digital learning and Customer Care. Visit us on LinkedIn.