Vice President, Government Relations and Business Development SSH Communications Security
Mika Lauhde engages with governments, industry partners, and SSH product- and service users on important security and privacy issues such as critical infrastructure protection, compliancy, software assurance, risk and identity management.
Prior to joining SSH Communications Security, Mika Lauhde headed Business Security and Continuity in Nokia Corporation, where he was accountable of Government Relations in Cyber Security area, Criminal compliancy and forensic, Nokia wide crisis management as well terminal and manufacturing related security tool manufacturing.
Mika has an extensive experience with cyber security related topics and governmental institutions both in Europe and USA. Currently he is a Member of ENISA (European Network and Information Security Agency) Permanent Stakeholder Group and Member of Finnish Government Cyber Security working group.
Mika Lauhde received his Bachelor of Science in Automation and Graphical industry from the Vantaa Institute of Technology, Finland and has a Master of Engineering Science degree in Electronics from HochSchule Osnabrück, Germany.
Cyber Security and Government relations
- Member of ENISA (European Network and Information Security Agency) PSG (2009 – ) ) (Part of the European Cyber Security Strategy plan 2013)
- Member of Loueven University European Crypto Task Force (2014 – )
- Member of European Cyber Security Research Center, (2011 – )
- Member of Finnish Government Cyber Security working group (2013 – )
- Founding Member and Board Member of TDL (Trust in Digital Life) (2010 – ) (Part of the European Cyber Security Strategy plan 2013)
- Member of EU government security advisory board RISEPTIS, reporting to Commissar Redding), (2007-2009)
- Member of Finnish government ICT security advisory board (2007 – 2010)
- Member of UK government critical infrastructure protection group CPNI (2005 – 2009)
Crypto as a global business
The heritage of Snowden for Europe
Are you the next cyber security superstar?
Other speakers joining this year
Ready for this year's presentations?
By registering you will unlock access to 60+ speakers and two full days with cyber security news & showcases from worldwide leaders.
Sponsors & Partners
They help us make this conference possible.
At Orange Business Services, we help our customers transform their industries, reimagine their services, create a positive impact and unleash the power of their data into an amazing and trusted resource.
With the dual expertise as a global operator coupled with the agility of an end-to-end integrator, Orange Business Services is a global network-native, digital services company. From connectivity, smart mobility services and the cloud to artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and cybersecurity, Orange Business Services helps businesses at every stage of their data management. Orange Business Services is represented in Romania by the business division of Orange Romania and helps large companies, SMEs and public authorities to transform their organizations through the use of technology and digital information.