Vice President, Government Relations and Business Development – SSH Communications Security
Mika Lauhde engages with governments, industry partners, and SSH product- and service users on important security and privacy issues such as critical infrastructure protection, compliancy, software assurance, risk and identity management.
Prior to joining SSH Communications Security, Mika Lauhde headed Business Security and Continuity in Nokia Corporation, where he was accountable of Government Relations in Cyber Security area, Criminal compliancy and forensic, Nokia wide crisis management as well terminal and manufacturing related security tool manufacturing.
Mika has an extensive experience with cyber security related topics and governmental institutions both in Europe and USA. Currently he is a Member of ENISA (European Network and Information Security Agency) Permanent Stakeholder Group and Member of Finnish Government Cyber Security working group.
Mika Lauhde received his Bachelor of Science in Automation and Graphical industry from the Vantaa Institute of Technology, Finland and has a Master of Engineering Science degree in Electronics from HochSchule Osnabrück, Germany.
Cyber Security and Government relations
- Member of ENISA (European Network and Information Security Agency) PSG (2009 – ) ) (Part of the European Cyber Security Strategy plan 2013)
- Member of Loueven University European Crypto Task Force (2014 – )
- Member of European Cyber Security Research Center, (2011 – )
- Member of Finnish Government Cyber Security working group (2013 – )
- Founding Member and Board Member of TDL (Trust in Digital Life) (2010 – ) (Part of the European Cyber Security Strategy plan 2013)
- Member of EU government security advisory board RISEPTIS, reporting to Commissar Redding), (2007-2009)
- Member of Finnish government ICT security advisory board (2007 – 2010)
- Member of UK government critical infrastructure protection group CPNI (2005 – 2009)
Crypto as a global business
The heritage of Snowden for Europe